|26|~Bond Understood ~

Unedited.
Cyrus POV.

Still Inside of Embry's head.
King Nicklaus in media 👑

Suddenly, the scene of the three she-wolves slips away before my very eyes only to be replaced with another.

I notice our new setting instantly. We are in my penthouse house during the attack that happened last night.

My monster is suddenly on edge. Something cold and heavy sinks into my gut.

Why is she dreaming about this? Something is wrong, very wrong.

My eyes immediately search for Embry. Almost, instantly I find her.

She is standing in the middle of the staircase on the first floor searching for somebody. From a far, I can see her fear and I can feel her worry traveling through my bones.

I watch her eyes scan the room full of violence and countless deaths. Then, suddenly an imaginary force knocks her down onto her knees. I can almost feel the amount of tremendous pain that she is experiencing roaming throughout my own body.

I can feel the exact moment that a soft soul starts to roam throughout Embry's body. Followed by, the shared bond buzzing like a bumblebee throughout her entire frame, exploring their tie as if the unknown soul feels nothing but the purest of love when it comes to Embry.

Then out of nowhere I feel the unknown soul physically being snatched away from my beloved. It literally, feels like my heart has been ripped out of my chest.

"Noooooooooo!!!" Embry's top of the lungs screams, enters my sensitive ears as I'm forced to watch her throw her hands over top of her chest. As if it would soothe her pain, and the sad part is that I know that it won't.

My frozen heart breaks once again.

The Pain, The Fear, The End, The Fury, and The Sorrow that she is feeling can be felt throughout my body.

I can feel all of her emotions. Every single one of her emotions. And then suddenly I feel empty. I feel lost and all alone.No correction, Embry feels lilost and all alone. 

I hate this. The emotions she is feeling is way too intense. I watch her from afar gasp for air, shake, and then cry. She looks so broken, so hopeless.

All I can think about is running to Embry and placing her in the safe security of my arms, refusing to ever let her go. . Watching her like this, makes me feel like I'm dying.

Then suddenly, something inside of me. No correction, inside of Embry shifts.

With each passing second, a sudden heat inside of my chest increases. I can literally see every single sane though inside of her head slip away. I know that look very well.

She is losing control. Her wolf is taking over.

I stare into her eyes. This is the moment that Embry graduated from prey to predator. This is the moment that changed everything.

My chest is ablaze with hatred. Embry's hatred. I can feel it.

Her mind is like a ship sinking beneath the intense and unforgivable waves of the vengeful sea.

I watch as Embry's towering rage entirely takes over her body and her wolf golden eyes replaces her hazel one. Then her neck snap's back up to view the fight before her.

She is search for something, no better yet someone and for the life of me I can't figure out why or who? Her nostrils flare widely as she takes's a deep whiff of the air.

Then suddenly, she freezes and her entire frame goes stiff. I lean my head over to the side and study my beloved from head to toe.

My eyes travel in her eyes direction. She's staring directly at no one other than Nicklaus.