|75| ~ Inner Peace Treaty~

Unedited.
Embry's POV.

Embry wearing her dress in media 🥶

"Hello," says another voice from behind me, but unlike Anastasia, the newcomer's voice is considered to be anything other than sweet. It's actually a little gruff, but yet not masculine at all.

I turn around to face her, "Hello," I greet with a smile. "My name is Embry and you are,"

"Lady Ravana," she answers hastily. "However, you may call me Mistress Ettore,"

Oh, wow is the first thing that comes's in mind as I really take in this hazel-eyed beauty that is now standing before me.

She's beautiful, bewitchingly beautiful and there is no doubt in my mind that she comes from wealth.

She's wearing a rich, stylish, deep v-neck, long, appliques lavender slip gown with a center slit that goes far up the side, serving her long, tone, caramel legs, and well-defined thighs justice.

Her body frame is very gentle and extremely feminine. Although she does appear to be in much better shape than the other vampire ladies that I've met so far, thanks to her well defined muscular arms and killer abs that can be identified through the soft material of her dress. Overall her slight muscular body only adds to her beauty. The gown that she's wearing carefully crafted lace sleeves provides the delicate piece of garment with just enough volume to spice up the entire dress. Plus, her sophisticated dark brown asymmetric hair cut places her delicate facial features on full display.

So, yes as I stated Lady Ravana is beautiful, bewitchingly beautiful just like every other immortal lady that's floating around here. However, I must admit that Lady Ravana does hold some rare beauty overall that I can't really explain.

Actually now, that I'm thinking about it. I believe it's the way that she is carrying her self, her demeanor.

It's sort of like that she believes that she can't be touch by anything or nobody as if she's invincible.

On top of that, even a blind man can see that she's extremely confident in her sexuality, and embraces her curves when most women would hate to show them off. I don't even properly know her but yet, I can ensure you that Misstress Ettore isn't one of those girls.

"It's such a pleasure to meet you, Mrs.Ettore," I express with a smile as I hold out my hand for us to properly shake.

"It's Mistress Ettore," she snorts while her hazel brown eyes rank me over, assessing me from head to toe. Once, her gaze meets my outstretched hand it lingers, demise my gesture altogether, and then finally falls onto my chest, locking onto the mark that Cyrus placed onto me.

His claim. Then all of a sudden, something shifts inside of her gaze and I literally can feel a storm of hostel energy brewing in the atmosphere. Seconds later, her now cold hazel brown eyes goes back to staring directly into my curious hazel ones. There is now an unhidden look of disgust planted out all across her face.

My hand drops to my side as my smile immediately drops from off my face and that's all it takes for me to realize that Mistress Ettore isn't too fond of me.

To be quite candid, I think that her eyes reflect more than dislike and disdain. Actually, If I didn't know any better I would think that she actually hates me but why I think to myself. She doesn't even know me. You know what that's actually a dumb question. The obvious answer to my question is that she hates me because I'm a wolf.

"No, it's not that, Embry," soothes my wolf. "It's actually because she's a big bitch,"

"I know who you are, "Mistress Ravana suddenly speaks, sounding a little annoyed.