Chapter 17

Music blasted from the lounge TV speakers, which made Eren confused. The twins were staying over at a friends house, Adrien and Mari had gone shopping. It was just Eren and Levi, but last time he saw his boyfriend he was dead asleep on the sofa in the lounge.

He got up from his comfortable desk chair and went out into the corridor, he peeked through the archway and saw Levi lightly dancing but his bump was in the way.

"Baby!"

Levi jumped and turned off the music with the remote, when he noticed that Eren had caught him, he turned around with his head lowered.

"Baby, you shouldnt be moving around so much"
"Erennnnnnnnn, I'm bored."

"Then we can play a game then baby but you shouldn't be moving around so much, you're four months pregnant Lev."

"I know I'm four months pregant I think it's pretty obvious with this bump."

"Come on love, what do you wanna do?" Eren held his hand out to the younger who took it with one hand before resting his other hand on his stomach.

"I dunno babe... have you thought of any names?"

"I thought Armi for girl but I don't know for a boy."

"That's pretty, I thought Areum for a boy"

"Sounds good baby"

They both sat down on the sofa with a sigh, Eren wrapped an arm around his boyfriend. Levi snuggled into him.

"Eren?"

"Hmm?"
"Can we play scrabble?" Eren chuckled and held him closer.

"Sure love."