Chapter 4

The family slept for a few hours, Eren and Levi were still asleep in each other's arms on the sofa. Levi woke up first but didn't move from where he was. He was so comfortable in Eren's arms and it made him feel safe and warm. He simply watched Eren sleep.

"Staring is rude you know."

Levi blushed and looked away. Eren brought Levi's attention back to him by resting a hand on his cheek and turning his face back to him. Eren kissed Levi's nose and looked to his lips. Levi nodded and moved into him. They moved into each other. The kids were asleep so they couldn't interrupt them now. Lips clashed and eyes fluttered shut. It wasn't passionate but sweet.

When they separated they just stared into each other's eyes. Eren soon dove back into a kiss and pushed Levi so he was laying on his back. Levi wrapped his arms around Eren's neck. They started to make out, passion and lust present in every moment.

They separated, connected by a strand of saliva. Levi rested a hand on Eren's cheek, who had not realised he was crying again. Jimin kissed his forehead and wrapped his arms around him pulling him into a hug.

"It's ok Eren."

"I'm sorry Lev."

"Don't worry, I get it, it's a lot all at once."

Eren rested his head on Levi's chest.

"Come on baby we are going out. Wake up the twins."

"Where are we going?"

"Family meal, I have a place booked."

"You don't need to Eren"

"I want to baby"

"Fine go wake them up, Aika might be a bit grumpy with you but you should be fine. You are their daddy after all."

Eren nodded and went upstairs. Levi followed but went into their room to get changed into something smarter. He then went into the kids' room.

Eren was tickling Aika while Akira was laughing

"Dadddyyyyyyyy noooooo"

"Come on grumpy, we are going out for dinner so put on your prettiest outfit ok?"

"Yes daddy"

Eren set her down on the floor and she went to the wardrobe.

"Papa?"

"Yes sweetie?"

"Where's my pink dress?"

"It should be in there baby"

Levi helped his daughter find her dress and get changed while Eren helped Akira.

Levi was wearing a black suit with a white cravat. When Eren finished helping Akira he got changed into a simple black suit with black tie. Aika was in a light pink dress with butterflies around the waist and Akira was in a small suit like Levi's.

"Akira leave your goggles here please"

"B-bu Aika gets to keep her scarf."

"Because it's cold outside, she needs her scarf and you need yours."

"But papaaaa"

"No, don't argue with me Akira."

"B-bu daddyyyyyy"

"No Akira, listen to your papa."

"Fine"

Akira reluctantly took off his goggles and put them on his bed.

"Thank you sweetie, now let's go"

Akira held Levi's hand and headed downstairs while Eren carried Aika. Once they got everything they headed outside and Levi locked the front door.