Chapter 10

Levi sat with Armin, Mikasa and the kids. Eren came back down trying to button his sleeve but Levi saw and got up doing it for him.

"Thank you baby"

Eren kissed his lips and headed into the kitchen.

"Mom I've got to go to work, do you mind watching the kids and helping Lev?"

"Not at all, go ahead"

"Thanks mom"

"No problem sweetheart"

Eren kissed his cheek and went back into the lounge.

"Aika! Akira! Daddy has to go to work so will you be good for papa and nana?"

"Yes daddy!"

They hugged his legs and he kissed their heads.

He pulled Levi towards him by his waist and kissed his lips again.

"I'll see you later baby, call me if you need anything ok?"

"I-I I will n-now go"

"See you later guys."

"Bye Eren!"

Eren ran out the house and went to work.

"Levi! Lunch is ready"

"Ok!"

Levi picked up Aika and went into the dinning room. Akira followed behind with Mikasa and Armin.

"Carla t-this is Mikasa my y-younger sister a-and Armin our f-friend. Guys this is Carla Eren's m-mom"

"Nice to meet you dears."

"You too"

"Go sit down"

They all sat down at the table and ate.

"Papa, when's daddy coming back?"

"I d-don't know l-love.

"Bu papa"

"D-Don't w-whine baby, h-hell be back w-when he's b-back"

"Fine"

They finished eating and decided to play games in the lounge. Mikasa felt better so Armin took her home.

"Nana?"

"Yes darling?"

"What was daddy like when he was our age?"

"Well, he was shy at first, he would barely talk to me but as he grew up he was more energetic and loved to mess around like you two little munchkins."

Levi smiled and ran his fingers through Aika's hair.

"How did you meet Eren, Levi?"

"W-we were at the park when A-Akira went m-missing and Eren found him and h-helped him find me."

"He always has had a kind heart."

"Yeah"

"He really loves you Minnie. I can see it in his eyes."

"I l-love him. I don't k-know what I would've d-done today without him."

Carla smiled at him and played with Akira's hands. "I always did want children, when I found out I couldn't have one I was heartbroken. We tried everything we could but nothing worked. I was walking down the street and I heard crying in the alleyway. We found Eren and his brother Zeke. We took them to the hospital and a social worker came for them. They couldn't find any parents for them. So we adopted them. I think of them as my own."