Chapter 1

“Aika! Akira! Time to go!”

“Coming Papa!” Two baby twins ran tumbling down the stairs meeting their father at the bottom. “What did I tell you two about running down stairs?”

“Not to do it” the twins looked down and hugged Levi’s legs. Aika has long black hair, a cross between bluebell and silver eyes and a bright red scarf given to her by her Auntie Mikasa. Akira was a brunette like his father, but he had ocean eyes with goggles resting on his forehead. A present from their Aunt Hange. Akira loved experimenting with his toy scientific kit, he was always in the garden playing with bugs while Aika was more reserved and liked to read with her father. The two bundle of joys were 6 but going to be 7 in two months. 

Levi loved taking care of his kids and they always put a smile on his face. It was hard being a single parent, he wouldn’t change it for the world. 

Levi bent down to the twins and brushed their cheeks, ridding of tears. 

“We’re s-sorry papaaaaaaa!” They cried. 

“Hey hey it’s ok, you know why I tell you not to do it right?”

They both nodded and Levi kissed both their heads. “Come on let’s go”

It was a sunny Saturday in summer when they were meeting up with Hange, Erwin, Armin and Mikasa at the local park. They exited the house and Levi locked up. He put Aika on his shoulders because she struggles with chronic knee pain and held Akira’s hand as they walked down the drive and across the road to the park. Hange was married to Erwin while Armin lived with Mikasa as friends. When they entered the park through the golden gates Levi spotted the others underneath a tree with a blanket. 

“AUNT HANGE!” Akira screamed then giggled and ran up to Hange who picked him up and twirled him around. Levi smiled fondly at his son and looked up to his daughter who was minding her own business twirling her little hands in Levi’s black hair. 

“Baby, did you take your medicine this morning?”

She nodded and smiled at him. Armin took her off his shoulders and they sat on the blanket with a book. 

Levi sat next to Mikasa and watched as Erwin tried to stop Akira and Hange from attacking him with bugs. 

“How’s it going Lev?”

Levi looked to Mikasa and smiled. “As good as it can be Mika”

She nodded and turned his attention to the now asleep little girl in Armin’s arms. 

“She’s so cute.”

“She is”

“She’s just like her father.” Mikasa whispered trying not to let Levi hear even though he did anyway.

“Yeah….here I’ll take her you go play with Akira.”

Armin gently gave him Aika and ran off with Mikasa to join a game of tag with the others. Levi cradled his daughter in his arms. “P-papa?”

Levi looked down to her and smiled. “Yes sweetie?”

“Who’s father?” Levi froze but recovered and tucked her hair behind her ear.

“I’ll tell you when your older baby.”

She nodded and snuggled into his chest. “Do your knees hurt hun?”

She nodded and Levi sighed and rubbed her thin knees gently. She dislocated her knees when she was 4 because she was running down the stairs, which is why Levi makes a big deal out of it, causing her to deal with knee pain.

The Stepfatherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें