Chapter 4

Double update. Enjoy.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Engaged?

How? Isn't she in high school or have we regressed back a few decades where underage girls are pawned off to the highest suitor?

"Shut the fuck up,it was a business arrangement,I broke it off and why did you have to tell her that?"Presh said suddenly behind me, scaring the crap out of me.She had changed to an oversized sweatshirt and leggings.

"I thought you didn't mind. I mean you obviously like her,you haven't brought anyone home since well Amanda."Jessica said

Presh folded her arms and pouted "Well yeah,that's not the only reason,whatever." She paused and yelled right in my ear "Emmett!!!"

"Yeah" He answered,coming out of a room in boxers and a shirt,leaning over the railing on the second floor and spotting me.

He grinned "Oya,oya,you succeeded I see" he said playfully stroking his chin.

I smirked "I did,you watch anime I see" I responded playfully stroking my own chin.

"I do,I do--" He started to reply,coming down the stairs when a voice intruded.

"Sorry to cut your nerd fest off but we need your help in our biology assignment"Presh said,rolling her eyes.

Emmett sat down on the couch and laughed "You're one to talk,anime lover"He taunted her. She laughed and playfully placed her pointer finger on her lips and said

"Shh... Don't spill my secret"

"Too late"Emmett said smiling. And I laughed "Besides,you interrupted me. I was watching Beelzebub"

"So that's why you were laughing so loudly,whatever,I don't know shit in biology and you do, help a sister out"

"What I already wrote the scheme for you the other day when you texted me during my free period,you still want help. You're an art student,why would you pick a science subject! Who is that stupid?!"

I discreetly looked away.

Presh and Emmett stood up from the couch. And walked towards each other.

"Shut up! Ugly dog!"

"Huh? What was that,stupid simpleton!"

"Exactly what I said,hairy ass"

It was hilarious watching a 6'2 guy and a 5'4 girl arguing like that while getting up in each other faces, Emmett bending a little at his waist while Presh was on her tippy toes.

"Oh ho,then you want to do this assignment by yourself, you bloated fish"

"Obviously not. Crab legs"

"Oh and you still insulting me,you're on your own"

"I'm extremely sorry,please grace me with your presence,my lord"Presh said suddenly on her knees.

"Hahaha. Praise me more my subject"

And that's how the study went,Emmett and I tagged teamed to diss Presh,then surprisingly Arthur joined Presh's side,it was quite fun. You bet we didn't get anything done.

"Oi,Presh its you're turn to cook dinner"Amanda's voice called out from somewhere in the house.

"Huh? Just help me today. I'm studying you know"Presh yelled out to her.

"No! You don't even need school,you're already rich. Get your butt in the kitchen,you lazy scum!"

Presh got up grumbling about annoying flies,Arthur following her,Marcus and Jessica disappeared earlier with Amanda.