Chapter 14

"Iranten."

Wait, hold up, hold up, HOLD UP! You mean to tell me....that not only are we in freaking Greece,we also in the sky?! A whole ass Kingdom in the bloody sky?! Right above our executioners.

Supernatura life is just a gift that keeps on giving.

"That's right...As of right now,I'm literally the only thing separating you all from certain death. Try not to piss me off or I might just throw you out of the clouds."Prince Odysseus said gleefully, like the thought of us falling to our demise excited him.

"But why isn't the King of dragons here? Don't get me wrong, I'm happy he isn't but you know..." Achilles said.

"Well shortly after we became adults  which was when you ran off" Prince Odysseus glared at Arthur but continued.

"My father left me here to be in charge of the Palace to protect Iranten as a result of the treaty made between Dragons and Vampires, to which you and Presh—as you call her now," He said as if the nickname repulsed him.

"Would have been 'envoys' or 'ambassadors' that would have followed my father to our Kingdom to 'facilitate' relations between the two species which was bullshit as we get along quite well but was the means to get you guys away without affecting your reputation or making you seem like cowards which is worse but you idiots did on your own anyway."

Looks like someone is still pissed at them, mehn do all dragons hold a grudge.

"So I'm currently under both your King and mine's Authority but here I am, harboring fugitives while making sure others keep quiet about it. If we're found out,not only would your head be severed but this could cause a war at worst." The Prince sighed again before growling out

"How did I let that woman talk me into this? Manipulative twat."

"She played the friendship and feelings card,didn't she?" Achilles asked with a smirk, the Prince's face tightened and he looked away.

Achilles laughed. "She's still got your number. You've always been a sucker for your friends."

"Shut up." Prince Odysseus said and I could suddenly picture a young Presh,Achilles and Odysseus playing together as Presh made the two boys get into trouble.

"Anyway." He cleared his throat, "Let's talk about your training--"

Jessica interrupted him and his returning glare was fierce.

How she ignored him and went on,I'd never know how she could do that,I'd rather cut off my arm,the dude's scary.

"How long is it going to take?"

Prince Odysseus looked at Achilles with a raised eyebrow. "It seemed that brat raised a clan of brats." He stated unimpressed.

Then he faced Jessica, his stance imposing but Jessica wasn't phased, I caught a glimpse of approval in his eyes before it was covered with disdain. "Firstly, don't ever interrupt me again or I'll kill you. Don't you dare disrespect me. I'm not your friend neither am I on your level.

"The only reason I'm even wasting my time in your presence is because of the friendship I have with Achilles and Persephone so I don't want them to suffer but don't you dare assume your place with me. Understood?" He said in an icy tone,the atmosphere became eerie as an heavy presence pressed down on us as the Prince's eyes changed to green and his pupils slitted.

No one dared answer while Achilles just shook his head.

"I said understood." He said quietly which was even more scary than if he had yelled it. We all quickly chorused yes and the air cleared.