The Sins and co. during Quarantine with their (S/O)

Start from the beginning

He would make sure to stay active and keep you active and healthy as well. Not to mention happy.

Would pull you onto his lap and give cuddles and kisses while being a big softie.

He would also cook for you like Ban would.

All in all a good quarantine partner.

~Howzer~

He will make sure that you are well fed and healthy.

He will also demand cuddles because he's either not training or still getting ready for the day.

Howzer loves your affection and will turn into putty if you run your fingers through his hair.

Soft bby makes sure you are active and safe.

Not much to be said about this Holy Knight, but he's a good quarantine buddy.

~Estarossa~

He loves your attention. So he sees this quarantine as an opportunity to be with you and get the affection he really needs.

Will go up to you after training and lay down on your lap until you give him affection he wants.

Estarossa is still distant even with you because he doesn't want to lose you and go through the pain he went through when his older brother betrayed his clan.

Even so, he saves that for when the two of you are alone because he's still not open on PDA.

He makes sure that you are healthy and well fed so that you don't get sick.

Esta also makes sure you stay active to keep your energy up.

All in all a chill quarantine buddy.

~Zeldris~

He gets you up at 6 in the freaking morning because he's that excited to train with you for longer than he usually does given that your schedule is now completely blank.

Will make you train until you nearly pass out or beg for a break.

He'll give you a break if you really need it though.

He also makes sure that you eat healthy and that you stay content.

If Zeldris sees that you're extremely tired from training the next day, he'll let you rest because he's a caring boyfriend.

Will jump tackle you at random if you're not training and will hug you no matter where the two of you are.

He spends hours doing your hair because you are a princess in his opinion and he thinks the world of you.

Zeldris is the quarantine buddy that makes sure that you're safe and happy.

~Monspeet~

He doesn't want you to get sick, so he makes sure that you're healthy and happy.

Will give you hugs and is actually very warm unlike the flames he creates.

(one of my personal headcanons is that Enchant Hellblaze is an attack that actually feels cold)

He will make you train until you get it right, but will let you take breaks to regain your senses and to recollect.

All in all, Monspeet keeps you safe during quarantine.

~Escanor~

He makes you stay inside all the time and goes out himself.

Escanor also reads to you if you like to hear his poems.