introduction

Jayden as Bethany Mota; 18 years old
Ashton Irwin as himself; 20 years old
Luke Hemmings as himself; 18 years old
Michael Clifford as himself; 19 years old
Calum Hood as himself; 18 years old
Ivy as Vanessa Hudgens; 18 years old
Blake as Zac Efron; 19 years old

~Jayden's pov~

"Pftt..." was all I could hear. I got out of my old station wagon and walked around to the back tire. If it's flat, I don't have a spare on me.

Yep, it was flat. I was stuck in the middle of no where. I walked about a mile away and I saw a sign, next gas 2 miles. Not that bad since I already walked a mile.

I was surrounded by woods. I'll admit, I was kinda scared. Dark was falling and I picked up my pace. I kept walking until I finally found the gas station.
-
"Hey, my tires flat and I don't have a spare. Do you know anywhere where I can get one or anything." I asked hurriedly.

I don't know where I'm going to stay if I can't find another tire. I'm not walking back by those woods.

The man was about 5'9 and replied, "I have a spare. I can drive back to your car."

He was about mid-20's and looked trustworthy enough.
-
We got in his old pickup truck and he threw a spare tire in the back. "You down that way." he asked, pointing towards the woods.

"Umm yeah." I said with a lump in my throat. I felt more worried getting into these woods now with a random stranger. I didn't really think this through.
-
The man helped me put my tire on. "Thank you so much." I said getting into my car. He walked up to the window.

"You have anywhere to stay." he asked seeming a little concerned.

"No." I blatantly said. I ran away from home and no one has cared to look for me. I could easily go back home, but why go back now?

"You can stay at my place if you would like." he asked with care in his eyes. "I guess that would be fine." I said letting go if a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Follow me with your car and well go from there." he said walking back to his car.
-
"So, what's your name. I'm sorry I didn't catch it." I said hurriedly.

"Oh yeah. we didn't really get to meet properly. I'm Justin." he answered.

"And I'm Jayden." I said finishing the sentence.

"So um you can sleep in the guest room that I have. There's pillows and blankets in there and a bathroom attached. You can tell me if you need anything else." he said going towards a hallway, at least I think is a hallway.

I followed him and he opened a set of huge French doors. The room was beautiful and had a stunning outer deck. The deck led to a gigantic pool and hot tub.

"You- your house is..." "Stunning. I know thanks." he said cutting me off. "You should probably get some sleep, it's already 1:03 I'm the morning."

"O-okay thanks again." I said "Yep. Goodnight." he said closing the door behind him.

I got a pair of pajamas out of my bag and put them on. I cuddled into bed and fell asleep shortly. This was the first time in what seems like forever that I have slept in a bed.

I usually slept in the back of my car somewhere in a parking lot. I know it wasn't a good lifestyle, but I'm living so I'm fine.
-
I woke up and went to the kitchen area and found Justin. "I'll go now." I said softly going back to the bedroom.

Justin came in the room and leaned against the door frame. "You don't have to leave. You can stay until your back ok your feet if you want." he asked shyly.

"I would feel bad to intrude your privacy." I said hesitantly. "No really it's fine. I mean I'm lonely anyways." He said chuckling.

"Umm sure I'll stay." I answered with a small smile. we ate breakfast together and got to know each other more.

We have a lot in common and he's really nice. I think I'm starting to have a crush on him.
-
It's been 3 months since I been living with Justin. We have been on a couple of dates and we really clicked. We are considered boyfriend and girlfriend and I feel really grateful.
-
"JUSTIN STOP PLEASE!" I screamed as he beat me. Justin was never like this before. I ran out of the house as fast as I could.

I took my cars keys and ran to the car. When he was talking to me, I could smell the alcohol on his breath.

I cried until I couldn't drive anymore. I pulled over and turned the car off. I cried more and more until I realized it was going to be useless anyways.

I slept in the back of my car and decided to go back home tomorrow. He needs a second chance, I mean everyone deserves one.
-
Driving back home was making me have a lump in my throat. I don't know what to expect when I get home.
-
I gathered up all of my stuff and threw it in the back of my car incase I needed to leave quick. Justin should be home any minute from work though.
-
I heard the keys turning the lock and a lump appeared in my throat. "Hey Justin." I said and cleared my throat. "Hey, Jessica right?" He said stumbling to get to the couch.

I just left. I didn't even bother talking to him right now, or maybe ever. I drove to the gas station and filled a gasoline tank up with gas so I don't get stuck in the woods again.

I drove until I got to a place named Sierra, California. It was a small town, and I liked it. I found a realtor and looked for an apartment or something.

I got a job and worked at the gas station with Justin but I think he should get the hint it's over. I had a little bit of money. Enough to rent a place to stay for now.
-
I found a little beach house for enough money. It was nice, just needed a little renovation.

It's my first day here so I shouldn't worry. I laid down on the couch and took a nap.

I woke up breathing hard.

"You okay?" my friend Ivy said.

"Yeah, just another flashback." I replied running my hands through my hair.
-
So how was the first chapter? Don't forget to comment vote and all that crap :) thanks!
xoxo,
Brianna