Chapter 21: The 20th Super Fight Tournament

A/N: HELLO! You sack of handsome potatoes, No homo, Anyway! There are maybe a little spoiler ahead from the webcomic. It's not related to plot, I think. But just a name of a character in the webcomic. There is also some reference here. That is all! Thank you for reading.

Credit to fandom for all of the description, because there is some words I can't describe.

P.s: soon, I might change some things in this chapter, because I there might be a mistake.

_________________________________________________

=3rd POV=

(Morning, after Pariah finished the dungeon and fuyushi finishing the investigation.)

Somewhere.

A huge monster that is made out of rocks with 2 horns at each side of Its head, was able to effortlessly push a cliff-side apart.

Making him known to the unaware civiliians, who were minding their own business as they tremble with fear and ran away from the monster.

Rock Monster: Tremble with Fear, Humans!

Where are the heroes? Well, If you want to know. As the number of monster attack increases, The Hero Association faces a hero shortage.

Gigagikan: I am the ultimate life-form known as Gigagikan! I'm a rock formation that was buried in magma. I stored up energy for thousands of years and eventually gained consciousness!

The rock monster who reveal Itself as Gigagikan made Its face even more instense as he remembered It's life before he gained consciouness.

Gigagikan: Humans cruelly harvested my brethren minerals and removed them from the natural world! My mission is to eradicate Human beings! My sturdy arms will bash your soft mammalian bodies to bits! I will smash, scatter and pulverize until-

???: Silence!

A short petite green haired woman suddenly showed out of nowhere and immediately killed Gigagikan with her psychic powers by creating a tornado huge enough to kill It.

It was tatsumaki. She has an adolescent face with emerald green eyes, and green hair that naturally curls at the ends. She wears a form-fitting black dress with long sleeves, and four high-cut leg slits that shoen off her legs and low-heeled black shoes.

(A/N: This is not my own words, because I don't know how to fully describe her. So I took the description in the Fandom. Credits to them.)

Hero Association Staff = HAS

HAS: Well done, miss tornado. As usual, no casualties.

One of the staff of the Hero Association appeared out of nowhere and gave compliment to tatsumaki, But she was still annoyed about something.