Chapter 20: Dungeon Rush & Hideout Infiltration

A/N: Reminder, This Chapter way too long than I expected, It was originally supposed to be like 3,000 words, But now It's like almost 9 times more than that.

Please, Please, Please ONLY read this If you are not busy, this chapter might be a waste of your time and Cringy as heck.

Anyway, this chapter is kinda more about leveling up and fighting, so yeah, I don't know how to explain, you can skip Some fights If you want.

Also, I'm very truly sorry for the lack of update, I mean It.

By the way, There might be numerous amount of incorrect words and missing important stuff, so please tell me what I missed..

That is all! Enjoy!  :D

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Thoughts)
*Actions*

=Pariah's POV=

Pariah: Raiden...

Hoooollyyyy mother of God.

In front of me is the most badass cyborg ninja from a game called Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance!

And also the other metal gear franchise.

(A/N: little spoiler incoming.)

I already played that game when I was 15 and It's a Good ass Game! Spoiler!

Too bad sam died, He's a very cool guy....I liked him..no homo.

And seeing the crazy feat that raiden have done, he's a force to be reckon with.

Pariah: ("Observe")

______________________________________________

Status

Name: Jack

Age: 37

Title: Former Child Soldier, Jack The Ripper, The Hero, White Devil, Cyborg Ninja, Snake, Mr. lightning bolt, Pretty boy, Saucy Jack

Race: Cyborg

Lvl: 235

Hp: 640,000

Str: 19,395

Agi: 21,339

Dur: 15,729

End: 9,816

Int: 789

Wis: 471

Dex: 6,259

Luc: 20

_________________________________________________

Hm...something is wrong with his stats, Not sure If this is accurate, I mean, from what I gathered from one of his greatest feats of strength in the game.