Chapter 1

*Actions*
(Thoughts)

=Nobody's POV=

City-Z

It was a peaceful day in City-Z. No monsters terrorizing the city, The birds singing in the sky.

People walking around in the city minding there own business, on their way to work or having fun with there friends and family.

Today, There is no such thing weird has happened.

........
......
.....

Until there was a weird odd girly scream of fear.

Pariah: WWWwwwwwwrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy!?!?

In the distance we see pariah seemingly fall out of nowhere.

As he was falling to his death, he began to try and think quickly of how to survive the fall of doom.

But it was too late, he landed somewhere in a random alley, But pariah's scream didn't go unnoticed by other people.

Random guy 1: the hell was that?

Random child: mommy? Why is someone screaming like a dying crow?

Random girl 1: how do you know what a dying crow sounded like? That's what I'm worried about..

Random guy 2: honey, did you hear that?

Random girl 2: huh? Hear what hun?

Random guy 2: hmm...nothing, must've been the wind.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Around 20 seconds ago)

=Pariah's POV=

Right after that Əidos guy snaps his finger, I was suddenly got teleported to new location.

From the looks of It, I'm above the clouds and I seem to be floating.

Pariah: huh, never thought that I can fly...I can believe I can fly~ I can-OH SHIT! I'M FALLING!
WHAT THE HELL!!

I began to scream in terror as I'm falling to my doom.

Pariah: WWWWRRRRrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy!?!?

Pariah: Shit! I need to think fast! how am I gonna survive this fal-

But It was too late, I face plant first into a bunch of garbage.

Thankfully, I didn't die, the garbage saved my life, But the pain is unbearable..

Pariah: ohh....fuck...m-my vital organs.

I began to rest in the garbage just for a minute, until the pain suddenly dissapeared.

Pariah: what?

I began to stand up from the garbage, I was really confused that my wounds started to heal by Itself quickly.

I've noticed That I'm wearing a different outfit instead of my civilian outfit.