Chapter 17: Nightmare

=Nobody's POV=

Somewhere, beyond the edge of an infinite universe.

Əidos, Gaia, Zgură and Ikari was chilling on a
big ass couch watching Adventure time on a 70 inch plasma screen T.v after they finish first playing UNO.

While in the distance. Espérer, Yūki, Chevalier, and Fos was still playing the game of UNO.

Time flies different in here..

Espérer was a little bit irritated, reason 1, It's because his rival zgură manage to finished first before espérer did.

And reason 2 chevalier keeps screaming "Deus Vult!", Every time he puts down an UNO card for no goddamn reason.

Yūki, the very shy Goddess wanted to quit the game, but she was to shy to admit It, Ironic for someone named the "Goddess of Courage".

Well...maybe If espérer wasn't there. She would've quit a long time ago. Espérer is a scary person when he is frasturated.

Chevalier looks like he's having a seizure, he was struggling to hold himself from saying "Deus Vult!", but he can't help It, that's his most favorite word.

And fos....she was just eyes closed and playing the game normally....

Espérer: Apologies my friend...this might ruin our friendship..

Espérer puts down a plus 4+ Uno card, but chevalier decided counter It with..

Chevalier: Reverse!! Deus Vult! Hahahaha!

Chevalier puts down a reverse card while laughing dramatically.

Yūki: umm...what? Pftt..

Fos: *gigles softly*

Espérer slowly turned his head to chevalier and stares at him motherfuckerly.

Even If espérer was wearing a helmet, all of the Gods can still feel his gaze upon chevalier.

Yūki was trying to not laugh at this scene.

And fos still has her eyes closed and smiled lovingly like a mother seeing her sons having a  fun time.

Espérer: Are you serious?...

Yūki giggles lightly while fos keeps on smiling.

Chevalier: Ofcourse I am serious! now you got 4 cards more! Hahaha! I am truly the greatest!

Espérer: no! Not that! that's not how It works! you imbecile!

Chevalier: what do you mean? From what I see from youtube, that's clearly how It works!

Espérer: That's different! this reverse card reverses the direction of play!

Chevalier: What!? That is absolute nonsense! A reverse card should be sending It back! A reverse is a reverse!

Espérer: a reverse can also means different you crusader wearing bucket head Half-wit!!

Yūki: St-Stop fighting! Espérer! Y-you don't have s-say It r-r-rudely! *sigh* I knew this game is gonna ruin their friendship..

Yūki was actually getting worried If another fight is happening. Even though they can't die, everything around them can..

The hyperverse, multiverse, universes, the galaxies, the stars and planets. Everything..

But Then...fos opened her eyes and decided to stop this instantly.

Fos: gentlemen, please...stop fighting.