Prologue: Why am I here?

A/N: Bloodborne, Gamer and One Punch Man is obviously not mine! And so does most the image, This is my first fanfic and I'm not even a writer, So please give me a break!

Be warned! Don't expect this to be entrataining, because this is going to be cringey >;D

Although, I will say, The writing of words will get better in the future..WORDS, not story, cause I suck at that. ;-;
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Actions*
(Thoughts)

=Nobody's POV=

Somewhere at Los Angeles

Inside of the medium size house.

We see a young handsome guy with long hair and orange eyes playing Bloodborne on his Ps4 while sitting down on a soft ass couch being a lazy potato.

He was battling againts the Moon Presense without taking a damage the whole game.

He already finish the game like 8 times, but he was bored and got nothing better to do, so he decided to challenge himself to beat the game without taking a single damage or death.

Who is that guy?

???: You better not get hit..

His name....is Pariah.

Nothing much about him, all we know that he used to be an outcast when he was younger, but now he is a hardcore gamer, a weeb, and a memer.

Pariah is clearly bored out his minds because of the coronavirus pandemic, but he doesn't mind since he was already gotten used to It of sitting all day inside of his house.

Meanwhile other people are getting crazy day by day, heh pathetic...no offense.

Game: ""NIGHTMARE SLAIN""

Pariah put down the ps4 controller right beside of the table, he begins to massage his own hands and stretching his arms due to playing the game for who know's long.

He then grab a journal from the drawer of his table and wrote something on It.

Pariah: *sigh*...welp...I manage to beat Bloodborne without taking a single damage and deaths, took me atleast 2 tries though, It was breathtaking..

He then put his journal inside the drawer and closed It.

Pariah leaned back on his soft couch, mentally tired from doing his own challenge.

He then goes to grab his cup of noodles at table table and when pariah grabbed the cup of noodles.

Only to realize, It was empty, not even a single drop of noodle has left.

Pariah: *sigh* crap..

Pariah looks at the clock and saw It was already 9pm.

Pariah: It's already 9pm and my brother is not here yet? I thought he is going to visit me today, Where the heck is he? He should be coming here by now...did something happened?

Pariah thinks about something for a second and decided to not worry about his brother.

Pariah: (Don't worry pariah, your brother is gonna be alright..I'm gonna take some rest..)

Pariah was about to get some rest by sleeping on the couch, But he suddenly snapped his eyes open, realizing that he almost forgot to buy some groceries.

Pariah: Oh crap, I almost forgot to get some groceries..

And so, pariah decided to go and buy some groceries.