Chapter 19: The Successful Candidates

A/N: Hellooooooooooo! Again, I'm very sorry for the lack of update, online School is very tiring and It's making me stay up all night doing assignments and activites.

I wake up to attend online school at 5 o'clock in the morning and It ends at 5 o'clock in the afternoon. ;-;

THE ASSIGNMEEEEEENTS! SOOOO MANY!!!! I DON'T EVEN HAVE THE TIME TO UPDATE OR EDIT EXCEPT SATURDAY AND SUNDAY!

Goodness It was tiring...but clearly that is more important, again, I'm very sorry for making you potatoes wait.

Onto the story!

Warning! This chapter might have some mistakes and plot holes! So this might be a cringe chapter! D:

I might edit this later.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Thoughts)
*Actions*

=Nobody's POV=

Outside of Pariah/Fuyushi's Apartment

We see pariah currently wearing his hunter outfit {Legendary} on, leaning at a lamppost, just outside of his and fuyushi's apartment entrance.

Pariah is just waiting for fuyushi to finish wearing her hero outfit.

They woke up early, since they have job to do in the morning.

Pariah grabbed his phone out from his pockets to see what time It is.

It was 7:17 am.

He put It back in his pockets and leaned further at the lamppost to relax.

Pariah: (still got some time to spare..)

As he was waiting, saitama is seen exiting the apartment building, wearing his classic blue tracksuit that he used every time for training.

Pariah decided to greet saitama.

Pariah: hey, Saitama, good morning.

Saitama notices his friend pariah, leaning at a lamppost, he was confuse of why pariah is woke up this early.

Saitama: oh...Hey, good morning as well, why are you up so early? It's my first time seeing you waking up at a time like this.

Pariah: are you saying I'm not an early bird?

Saitama: of course, since when you ever wake up at 7 am?

Pariah: now.

Saitama: okay, stop being a smart ass, but in all seriousness, why are you up so early? It's pretty rare seeing you all awake at a time like this.

Pariah: well, me and fuyushi got some job to do, I'm just waiting for her to finish dressing up.

Saitama: oh, you're bringing your girlfriend as well?

Pariah: saitama...

Pariah walks over to saitama and puts his arm around saitama's shoulder.

Pariah: what is this so called "Girlfriend" that you speak of? I have never heard such a bizarre thing in my entire life, Is that food perhaps?

Saitama: pariah....

Saitama swipe pariah's arm away from his shoulder.

Saitama: stop talking like that, I know you're not stupid, you already know what It means..

Pariah goes back leaning at the lamppost and relax.

Pariah: okay caillou, first of all, me and fuyushi ain't a thing, what makes you think that we are a couple? It's not going to happen and....I'm very tired of It, I just can't see It.."Observe".