Chapter 22: The Visiting and The Meeting

A/N: I'm very Sorry for the lack of update. Do you know why? Let me tell you.

This was supposed to be Published 2 Months ago with 15,000+ words, But then...I accidently press "Delete" Instead of "Revision History" to check If the other revisions is better than the current one.

At that point, My stress level is at 101% and I Instantly panicked. Immediately, I press "No"....However......

Due to how large my Thumbs are...I accidently pick the "Yes" option. (And Yes, I use my phone.)

ÆÅÃĂÁĀÃÆĀĀÀÂÆÆĢĞĞĞĢĢGGGĞĞHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

ŤHƏ ÅMØŮŇŤ ØF HĀŘĐ WÖŘĶ! WƧŢĘĐ!!!

But yeah, That's literally the reason...I swear what I wrote 2 months ago is much more better than this...so you may can tell the lazyness in this chapter...This is gonna suck JŪĮÇÝ Å§§..

Anyway! I wanted to ask something, If pariah decided to become Evil.

At his current level, What do you think his Threat/Disaster Level would be?

________________________________________________

=Pariah's POV=

(After the Super Fight Tournament.)

Inside of the C-City Super Stadium, Restroom.

After the award ceremony, It was already
1:09 in the afternoon. Like what I said before, I am currently in the restroom to remove my loosen tooth, created from the fight between me and suicho.

After finishing putting my 11 foot gold trophy and 3,000,000 yen check inside my "Inventory", I move closer to the sink and wash my hands to remove the dust from the surface of my leather gloves. I then look around If there's a cctv camera, just in case for the safety of my identity.

Nope, no cctv here. And not a single person is in this restroom. Nobody is gonna enter since fuyushi is currently outside guarding for me, this is will only take a moment.

I look at the mirror and lowered my scarf. Also taking my hat off as I put them aside. Letting my long silky hair fall down that was hiding inside my hat.

Looking at the mirror, taking my time to examine my face just in case for any dust remains that got in underneath my scarf mask, after knowing that there is none, I compliment my own face by saying....

.....Damn, I look sexy as fuck...Compare how I look back in my old world, the anime version of myself is so freaking attractive. But the downside is I kinda look like a girl, most likely because I have long hair....and anime.

I wonder what would I look like If I shapeshift myself into a full blown Girl? hm...sadly, I probably can't do It now due to the level of my "Shapeshifting" is quite low, I would probably need level of 40 or maybe above that in order to transform all parts of my body.

oh yeah..I almost forgot what I'm supposed to do.

I opened my mouth wide open and instead of using my hand, I use "Telekinesis" to remove my loosen tooth, and threw It inside the trash can.

Pariah: that feels better..

I can taste my own blood..It taste weird from what I used to know, But whateves. So I turn on the water from the sink and use It to clean the inside of my mouth, and then spitting It in the sink.

Pariah: system?

Yes?

Pariah: activate my health regeneration.