Chapter 16: A Prey to Hunt part 5 (Finale)

=Pariah's POV=

Somewhere at the F-city port.

I've been walking for a couple of minutes now and I can't seem to find the armored vehicle.

The port is way too big and It's like a maze.

I know can just fly up in the sky by lifting myself with my "Telekinesis" so I can find It easier, but noooooooo, That won't be fair for the criminals now isn't It?

I just want to give them some chance to live...And if they try to kill me, I'll butcher them into pieces..

Pariah: Jesus christ, I need to stop acting like a psychopath...

I continue walking around until I heard something, with my enhance hearing, I heard a shout of anger in the distance.

???: Let us go you bastards!

???: You shitty brat!

I can barely heard the shout, I can't tell If It's a girl or a boy, they must be like around 700 meters away from me.

but atleast I know the direction where It came from.

At my location, the shout came from the south-west.

That shout must be from the missing people who got taken by aburabozu.

So this place isn't aburabozu's hideout, It's for storing the people he kidnapped in a storage container and put It in the cargo ship.

But where will It shipped out? Or who?

Anyway, They probably prepared a trap made for me since aburabozu got here first.

I smiled gleefully.

Even so...It won't be enough to stop me from hunting him down.

My smile turned into more of a sinister one as my eyes started to glow.

Pariah: this is going to be so much fun!

I then summoned a clone of myself.

Pariah: You know what to do..

Pariah's clone 1: You got It boss.

_________________________________________________

(1 minute before pariah heard the shout.)

=Aburabozu's POV=

I was still inside of my armored car, shouting at the driver to drive faster.

Aburabozu: Go faster dammit!

Driver: On It sir!

Bodyguard 1: we are so gonna die..

Bodyguard 2: I agree..

Tch, useless bastards! I should've hired a better driver and a bodyguard. But that's least of my problem...

The big problem is that The Hunter fought The Devil and won!

From what my bodyguards said before we drove off away from the night club, The Hunter didn't even got a single scratch on him!

Even the most strongest assassin of the underworld is not enough to defeat The Hunter!? Impossible!

Is The Hunter even considered as a human being?! He's a monster! If The Devil can't win.....Then who can?

What even is He?

Driver: Sir! We're already here!

Aburabozu: Finally!