TWENTY-TWO: Blood

THIRD PERSON POV

Felix entered the university after he kissed Chan goodbye. He is excited to see Jeongin and tell him what just happened this morning.

"I think I'm falling for him. Is this right? Isn't it too fast?" he asked himself. "I can't wait to tell Jeonginnie what just happened, oh my Chan I mean God" he said in his mind and laughed all by himself.

He entered the classroom but Jeongin isn't there. "Where's that fox? He's usually earlier than me and class will start in few minutes." he asked in his mind. He dialled Jeongin's number to checkon him.

"dialling..."

"ringing..."

"The person you are trying to reach is unavailable at this time, please try your call later."

He called several times but Jeongin never answered. "Why is he not answering my calls? Is he okay? Urgh."

The professor entered their classroom and started their class. Felix felt empty as his new best friend is not beside him. Felix continued to think of Jeongin when the professor noticed that he's not paying attention to class.

"'Mr. Lee, if you are not going to listen. Leave this room." the professor scolded him.

"I'm sorry, Sir" Felix replied but had a different reply in his mind. "You did not even notice that one of your students is not around"

The lecture ended and as the usual, Felix didn't learn anything at all. It's lunch time already so he packed his things to go the cafeteria. Felix doesn't even want to eat since he's alone.

He saw two familiar faces as he arrived at the cafeteria. It's Changbin and Hyunjin, they are eating together. "Ew, Changbin does not even look happy. I really lost my appetite" Felix whined to himself. Hyunjin saw Felix staring at them so he fed Changbin and kissed him in his cheek.

Felix saw what Hyunjin did and cringed so much. "Ew, he can eat his food though. As if I'm jealous? Whatever" Felix said in his mind and just rolled his eyes as he walked his way out of the cafeteria. He tried to call Jeongin again.

Jeongin did not answer again and that made Felix worry. He felt something wrong so he checked where Jeongin is through his phone.

"LOCATION AVAILABLE" Felix read at his phone.

"What? He's at the university?" Felix was shocked at what he saw. Jeongin's phone location is at the university. He went to where it is located.

"What is he doing at this hidden part of the university? It's so far from the other buildings and it's creepy. Where are you fox?" Felix worried for his friend.

He continued to walk and entered an empty dark room. He saw a lying body at the floor filled with blood and unconscious.

"LOCATION REACHED" Felix's phone notified.

"Jeongin?!" Felix screams and cries at the same time as he reach for his friend's body.