FORTY-SIX: Pill

CHAN'S POV

"Jisung, you'll go home early today?" I asked.

"Hmm yeah. I really need to do something important. Besides, we don't have any schedule right?" Jisung answered me as he pack his things.

I just gave him a smile. Different from how I used to send him off. The mood's different this time. I knew it well.

He left my room and things started to flash in my mind in an instant. I suddenly remember all the things that happened. I remember my conversation with the head of our company.

2 weeks ago...

"Your song isn't doing well. As you can see, you aren't getting any promotions from music shows because it really isn't catching the public's attention. We need to solve this or your career will flop after your good debut." PYJ told me in his office.

"Can't we let this pass? Music is a hit or miss to the audience. They have different views for sure. Besides, it's our first comeback. We can make it up." I defended despite being disappointed deep inside with the fact that we self-produced this song.

"I don't want any artists from my company to ruin my reputation of producing only good songs. We'll fix this." I can feel his disappointment which led me to ask what to do.

"What should we do?"

"We? No, Chan. You are the one who can solve this. The daughter of the biggest music station seems to have interest in you. I believe through this we can promote your song and even manipulate the chart if we still fail to catch the public." He explained.

"I'm already in a relationship." I bluntly said. I don't want to hurt Felix and I know to myself that I'm contented with what I have with him.

"You know your dating ban is good for 3 years, right?"

"You want me to entertain someone, that should not be allowed as well."

"This is different Chan. This is to save your career. You'll see each other in two weeks so I hope you start communicating with her. Here's her number. Her name is Yoona by the way." He passed me a paper and left me alone in his office.

flashback ends...

"Knock knock? I believe this is CB97's room?" I stopped thinking about things when someone entered. The door isn't even locked, damn that squirrel.

It's Yoona. I knew she was coming but I still don't know. She's not my type. Felix is prettier. Felix is so much better than her. I think she's just flirty overall.

"Uhm yeah. Hi, Yoona." I gave her a short answer.

"So...." She began to walk closer to me and caressed my chest.

"It's getting hot in here already, isn't it?" She said and gave me a seductive look. I knew she's a wild one. She seems to be a little bit horny. Well, a little bit is an understatement.

I just stared at her as she touched my face with both of her hands and reached out to me for a kiss. The kiss was long before she broke it.

"You seem like a good boy, Mr. CB97. We'll make your music big, I assure you." She winked and pushed me.

I felt myself sitting on the sofa in my room and she instantly sat on my lap. We kissed aggressively she even guided my hands to touch her big breasts. This is a new feeling since Felix doesn't have these.

I can feel her private part grinding on to my hard thing since she's just wearing a skirt. Her kisses went down to my neck, my chest, and to my abs. She looked up as she start to unbuckle my belt.

She grabbed my hard dick and started sucking it. I know this is wrong but she's undeniably good at it. I feel bad for doing this because I know Felix will get hurt if he knew.

She stood in front of me and asked me to lift her skirt. I did what I was told thinking that I'm doing this for my career. No strings attached for sure.

I did not expect what she did but she actually grabbed my head to her pinkish thing. Should I also do what I do with Felix's? She noticed that I'm not responding.

"Maybe next time then." She smiled then looked down.

"But you're still hard so..."

She sat on my cock and my thing immediately went inside her. I can feel her warmth. She's tight and this is a different feeling compared to what I feel when I'm doing it with Felix.

When my phone rang. She was the one to end the call. I fully removed my clothes and started giving her what she wants, a hard fuck. I feel like a different person because the Chan I know won't do such thing like this. I won't cheat on Felix. Never. But this is really happening.

"What did you do to me?" I asked her while I'm still pounding her because my thing is hard in a different way. It is already erected even before Jisung left this room.

"Well I think I asked your staff to drop some pill in your coffee, baby." She smirked.

"What pill?!"

"Hmm.. Viagra?"

Shit! I knew it! But why can't I stop this. She hugged me tight and scratched my back with her nails. Sign that I'm giving her pleasure.

We continued doing it even after I cummed twice. When I heard some keys which dropped on the floor.

Things will never be the same after this. "I'm sorry Felix." I said in my mind.

FELIX'S POV

Was I not enough?! Why do I always get cheated on?! Why do men I love hurt me?! I hate my life. I don't want to live anymore!

Seeing how they enjoy each other slapped me the reality that I can never give a man the pleasure he gets from a woman. I ran outside this fucking company where two fuckers are fucking. I even tripped because of what I'm wearing.

"Stupid onesie." I whispered. But who is the real stupid here? Not me. It's Chan.

I don't want to see him anymore. I'll cut ties with him. Forever.

"Felix! Wait! Let me explain!" I heard a familiar voice. A voice I don't want to hear. A voice that I heard a while ago moaning for someone not me.

How did he even find me?

Chan grabbed my hand and made me face him. I slapped his face as hard as I could. It's still not enough to return the pain he's given me. I punched his body but nothing happens.

"I'm sorry baby. Please I want you to believe me." He cried. Why is he even crying when he's the one who cheated?

"Believe you? So what happened then? That you did not mean to fuck the shit out of her?! That you were just masturbating and then suddenly she's riding your dick?! Stupid reasons, Chan!" I cried even harder.

"Please, it's not what you think it is Lix. It's just for the music-" He added.

"What the fuck?! So you're also making music with her?! By what?! By making your dick and her pussy make some fucking beat?! I don't want to see you again. Never!" I shouted.

People are starting to notice us and he's a celebrity after all. I found my way out of his hands and start running again.

Running and running...

Until...

Everything became dark...

Suddenly, I see a light...