THIRTY-SIX: Bullets

THIRD PERSON POV

"Aaaa!" Felix screamed in pain as he was shot by Hyunjin on his shoulder.

"You'll die now!" Hyunjin was about to fire another bullet but Chan hugged Felix to protect him from further danger.

"No!" Two voices were heard screaming this word.

"Shit! No! Why the hell did you do that?!" Hyunjin shouted as he cried causing him to drop his gun. He saw Changbin lying on the floor. The Police came in the scene and quickly captured Hyunjin. Ambulance were called for Felix and Changbin but it is somehow late for the older.

"I kn-know... I hurt Felix so much in the p-past... and I regret everything. I still l-love him." Changbin uttered and stared at Felix who is unconscious because of exhaustion and the amount of blood lost because of the gunshot.

"Thank you for saving me and Felix, man. Just wait for the ambulance and he'll forgive you once he wakes up." Chan calmly said as he thanked Changbin.

"Just tell him I l-love him and I did not m-mean to hurt his feelings" Changbin said with all his remaining strength. "Go t-to my apartment and open my closet. Give him the CD. I wrote that s-song for him. Please?" Changbin's last wish.

"I will... I will..." Chan said as he watch Changbin close his eyes—lifeless.

Chan called Jisung immediately because he wanted Felix's mom to know what happened. After all, she's the mother. "Jisung! He's gone!" he cried because Felix is still unconscious. Good thing, the medical team came and Felix was rushed to the hospital while Changbin's body was prepared for his funeral.

"Hyung, we're on our way. Please tell me-"

"Go to the hospital. I'll send you the details."

Chan ended the call. He's holding Felix's hand. The only thing that keeps him sane his the fact that Felix is still breathing. Unlike the other one.

"Please do everything to save him" chan begged the medic. Even if it was just a gunshot at the shoulder, he's worried about the fact that Hyunjin captured him and hurt him beforehand.

"Don't worry. He can get through this. Wait, you are CB97, right? What is your relationship with the patient?" The staff told Chan. Chan was pissed but hid it as much as he could. "I'm sorry but this is not the right time for this"

——————

They arrived at the hospital and Felix was rushed to the emergency room to treat and heal his wound. Chan then saw Jisung along with Felix's mom and Jeongin.

"Hyung?! Where's Felix?! I'm worried sick what do you mean by 'He's Gone' hyung tell me. Hyung!" Jisung asked nonstop and suddenly noticed Felix's mom glare at Chan.

"Don't worry, Sung. He's fine. Changbin is the one who died. He saved us from Hyunjin." Chan explained.

"He did what?! Are you jok-" Jeongin was not able to finish what he's saying when a slap landed on Chan's face.

"I trusted you with my son! What if something bad happens to him?! I knew Felix having a celebrity boyfriend would be dangerous! You know Felix is the only one I have! How could you let this happen?!" Felix's mom cried and vented out her resentment.

"I'm sorry, ma'am. Please forgive me" Chan kneeled down before Felix's mom.

"Leave! I want you to leave before Felix wakes up! Never show your face to him ever again! You understand?!" Felix's mom yelled.

Chan cried his heart out. He can't live without Felix, he knows that. "Please! It was not my intention. I love your son!" he begged.

"Leave!" this word was the only thing that echoed in that particular corridor in the hospital.

"Jeonginnie, I'll go with Channie hyung. I'll call you okay? Stay with Felix's mom." Jisung whispered to the youngest who replied with a nod.

Chan left the hospital not know what to do next. Jisung followed him to make sure he goes to his house safe.

"I love him so much, Jisung. I did not want this to happen" Chan continues to cry harder than ever. Even Jisung is shocked because he never saw his hyung cry like this before. Not for anyone, not even for a girl.

"Felix knows that, hyung. Let's wait for his recovery. Things will get better. Now, let's get you home." Jisung gave the older a warm tap in the shoulder.

The two idols were heading to Chan's home when Jisung asked Chan.

"Hyung, did you mean what you told Hyunjin? Are you willing to give up your career for Felix?"

Chan was not able to answer as he felt very guilty towards the younger. "You know what, I'm sorry about that" he then looked at Jisung with sincerity. "I know it was very selfish of me to say because we debuted as a duo. It's just that I was afraid of losing the person I love ever since."

"I understand you, hyung. I just want you to know that if you ever want to decide on something, I'm okay with it. Do what you want" Jisung said.

"No. This is your dream as well. We are not giving up your career. Our career."

"But hyung, if it's something that involves your happiness. You should go for it. We can still make music and be heard. You love music so much, I know. Felix is your music, right?"

"You have a pure heart, you know that? You're the little brother I'd always ask for in my other lives"

"Greedy! You want more?" Jisung joked which made Chan smile. "Finally, you smiled."

"Speaking of music, we'll go somewhere tomorrow" Chan said because he remembered something about music.

"Hyung? Are you serious? We have not even arrived at your house and you are already thinking about leaving? Can't you rest!" Jisung whined.

"Can't you just agree?" Chan gave him a poker face.

"Fine." said the younger.