EIGHT: Surprise

THIRD PERSON POV

"Where's Changbin and Hyunjin?" Felix asked Jeongin as he entered the clinic. "They... maybe... I d-don't really know, I fell asleep and when I woke up, I'm alone." Jeongin lied. As much as he wanted to tell Felix that Changbin is cheating, he couldn't. "Oh okay, here's your food. Eat it before it gets cold. How are you feeling?" Felix asked his friend again since he's really worried for his health. "I'm fine, Lixie. You don't have to worry anymore" wow did he read Felix's mind? Jeongin answered with guilt, he really wants to help Felix but his life is in danger.

While Jeongin is eating, Felix told him about the bunch of female students he saw a while ago. "Hey, fox. Have you heard of the new duo artists from RACHA Entertainment? I saw some girls drooling over their poster." Jeongin stopped eating for a while and gave Felix an excited look. "Oh yes!!! I'm a fan of them!!! Especially CB97, I'm so gay for him!!!". Yes, you read it right. Felix and Jeongin are both gays. "Hey! He's also mine, he's really handsome!" Felix argued with Jeongin. "But you can have him, I have my lovely boyfriend." Felix added which changed the atmosphere in the clinic. Jeongin became silent.

"Poor Lixie, he does not know that his boyfriend is cheating on him with his best friend. I really want to help! Shit!" Jeongin said to himself and tears went out of his eyes. "Hey, are you really fine? Why are you crying?" Felix wiped the younger's tears. "Yes, I am fine. I just remembered the song CB97 and J.ONE produced, the lyrics touched my heart and soul." Jeongin once again lied. "Awww you're really a fan, don't cry anymore. CB97 is all yours, or we can share? hahahaha!" Felix jokes and they laughed together.

School is over and it's time to go home. Unfortunately, Felix can't find his boyfriend so he decided to leave the university with Jeongin. "I'll see you tomorrow, Jeongin-ah! Take care, okay?" Felix waved goodbye to his friend. "Bye, Lixie~! Oh wait, here is my number. Contact me whenever you need someone. Okay?" Jeongin replied with a smile but deep inside, he's sad for Felix.

FELIX'S POV

Now I'm all alone while walking. Since it's the first day of school, we went home early because we have nothing to do. It's almost 2 o'clock in the afternoon. Jeongin went home and Changbin isn't around. Oh wait! I should surprise my boyfriend at his apartment. I'll wait for him there. I should buy him something first, maybe a cake?

I stopped at the nearest pastry shop and bought my Binnie's favourite strawberry cake, his face looks like a strawberry though. I'm excited to spend the rest of the night at his place. I called my mom to tell her I'll sleep at Changbin's apartment. "Arasseo, Yongbok-ie. Love you!" she agreed, she's the best!

I arrived at the building where Changbin's apartment is located and went up to his floor. I'm now standing at the front oh the door. Is he here already? I grabbed the knob and to my surprise, it's not locked!

"Surprise!"