TWENTY-ONE: Cheek

FELIX'S POV

"One two three, let's go
Jeo uju wiro naragal deut chumchureo ga hey!
Let's dance the night-" I turned off my alarm and immediately stood up. It's just 5:30 o'clock in the morning but I have to get ready. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. Then, I wore a very comfortable outfit to wear in school.

"I look

"I look... cute hehe" I giggled as I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I've thought of wearing makeup today to hide my freckles but someone doesn't like it so I dumped that idea. Yep, it's Chan. He doesn't like it when I cover his 'stars'. It has been a week since I finally got in touch with Chan again and I already told my mom about what Changbin did. She was hella mad at him.

I went downstairs after I finished getting ready. "Oh my good Lord! Yongbok, are you sick?" my mom asked while touching my forehead to check my temperature. "No, mom. Why are you asking that?" I answered as I remove her hand. I sat at my chair in the kitchen and she served me my favourite pancakes. "Dear, it's still early and you're ready for school. What's with you today? I can't believe we get to eat breakfast together finally." she said. "Someone will pick me up later so I don't want that person to wait. You will meet him later." I replied and gave her a wink.

We finished eating and heard the sound of our doorbell. My mom opened the door and saw Chan. "Oh my! I'm a fan of yours! You are CB97 right? Oh you are really handsome in person!" my mom screamed and pinched Chan's cheeks. She immediately stopped when... "but what are you doing here? You must have got a wrong address?" she asked. "I'm here for your son, Felix, Mrs. Lee" Chan answered my mom. "What? Felix? You know my son? Yah! Yongbok-ah! Why didn't you tell me you are friends with a celebrity?!" she yelled at me as she crossed her arms.

"Mom, he's Chan. Remember my friend back in Australia?" I told her the truth which shocked her. "What?! You are Chan? Boy, you look different. You are more handsome. Are you dating my Felix? You know he's single already. He's available" my mom said that embarrassed me. "Mom!" I whined. "We're still trying to be close just like how we were back in Australia, Mrs. Lee. Don't worry, I'll take care of Yongbok" Chan replied to my mom. That's true we are still trying to regain our friendship back but hey! "Didn't I tell you to stop calling me that?" I asked him as I raised my right eyebrow. He gave me a nervous smile and made a peace sign.

"Mom we have to go, Chan will drive me off to school. See you later!" I kissed my mom goodbye. "Bye, Yongbok-ah! Chan, drive safely okay?" she reminded Chan. "Yes, Mrs. Lee" his respond.

We went out of our house and when we're about to walk towards his car, he offered me his hand. "Let's go?" he asked. I nodded and put my hand around his arm.

He opened the car door for me and I immediately went inside. He closed it and went to the driver's seat. We head our way to the university. He wanted to drive me to school before he goes to their company so I agreed. This is what friends do, right? Just friends. Yeah.

We arrived at the university. He removed his seat belt and was about to go out but I stopped him. "Hey, you know they will recognise you right? I don't want you to deal with your fans especially here. I'm okay, I can go outside alone" I told him that because I don't want others to have him. Am I acting jealous again? "Oh okay, Lix. Sorry I forgot. Call me after your class, I'll fetch you" he said. "Sure, Channie~" I smiled at him. I was about to remove my seat belt but he did it for me which shocked me.

We are staring at each other and our faces are close. "He's so close, it this continues we might kiss. What to do?" I said in my mind. He removed my seat belt and pulled himself back. "T-thanks" I stuttered. I tried to open the door but it is locked. I looked at Chan and he's just smirking. "W-what? W-why?" I asked and gave him a curious stare. "CB97, one of the hottest celebrities right now, just drove you off to school. I think he needs some payment?" He said and pointed at his right cheek. "Hey, we are at a public place. Aren't you afraid someone might see us?" I argued with him. "My car is tinted. No one can see us." he replied.

After hearing that the car is tinted, I immediately gave him a tight hug. He smells so good, is he even real? He hugged me back and said "well this is a lot better, you're fully paid" and he unlocked the car door. The hug lasted a while despite the fact that the doors are already open. I don't want this moment to end. Can't we just hug forever? Wait. Am I falling for him?! I pulled out of our hug after having that thought.

"Are you okay?" Chan asked. I can see his worry in his eyes. "Close your eyes" I said which he followed right away. I kissed his cheek and opened the door to get off the car quickly. "Bye! See you later!" I waved him goodbye and closed the door.

"I think I'm falling for him. Is this right? Isn't it too fast?" I asked myself.