TWENTY: Return

THIRD PERSON POV

Felix tried to run away from Chan because of his unsure feelings and overflowing emotions and did not notice the fast moving car. "Felix!!! No!!!" Chan and Jeongin screamed as the car approaches Felix. Chan ran as fast as he can to save Felix and luckily, he succeed. He pushed Felix away from the car and hugged him tight. They rolled themselves to the ground safely.

"Felix? Open your eyes p-please" Chan said while crying. Felix slowly opens his eyes and sees the bright sun. "Is this the light? Am I dead?" he asked. "No, you are not. You are safe with me" Chan happily said and lifted Felix's head. "Please don't ever do that again. I can't lose you again. Please don't leave me again. Lix, I waited for so long to finally see you, please don't leave. Please don't go away from me again. I missed you so much" Chan begged non-stop and hugged the younger so tight.

"Thank you for saving my life, Chan" Felix replied and hugged Chan back. They stood up and went to the safe part of the road. "Yaaaaaa! Felix! I thought you'll get hit by that car!" Jeongin went to their spot when there are no more vehicles passing by. "Sorry, Jeongin" Felix apologized and pouted. Jeongin caressed Felix's hair and said "Even after getting almost hit by a car, you're still cute".

"Felix, can we go back to the company? Please?" Chan asked Felix. "Of course, I'm sorry for running away" Felix answered and gave Chan a sweet smile. "Don't worry, what's important is that you are safe now. I will never let anything happen to you just like days in Australia" Chan said and put his arm around Felix. "Hey, I'm also here? And can we please go back to your studio? It's getting hot!" Jeongin whined that made the two laugh. They head their way back to the company.

After entering RACHA Entertainment, they went straight ahead to Chan's studio. Jeongin saw the two guards that almost kicked them outside earlier. He sticked his tongue out to tease the two. They are now at Chan's studio and they found Jisung there. "Finally, you're back hyung! I'm proud of you. Look, you came back with your wife" Jisung said while unconsciously exposing Chan to Felix and Jeongin. "Hey, squirrel. Would you mind going outside and give Jeongin a tour around the company? You should eat with him" Chan told Jisung and winked at him giving a signal that he needs some alone time with Felix. "Of course not. Come on, Jeongin. You have to taste the Organic Food" Jisung pulled Jeongin outside the room.

"Hi, I'm Chan. It's nice to finally meet you, again" Chan introduced himself. "Come on, it's not like I forgot you" Felix replied with teary eyes. Felix walked towards Chan and gave him a tight hug. "I just didn't notice you. You became more handsome, CB97" he added which caused them to laugh.

"I'm glad I found you and Jisung brought you here" Chan said. "Actually, I came here to return something to you but the staff won't let us in. Fortunately, Jisung came and he heard that I'm Felix so he helped us. I believe this is yours?" Felix replied and took out Chan's wallet. "Hey! How did you find it?" Chan asked. "Remember when we bumped into each other then you followed me all the way to the Café where I waited for Jeongin? Your dropped it there. Maybe when you took out your phone when someone called you. Is that your girlfriend?" Felix explained and asked Chan.

"Good thing you're the one who found it. Jisung was the one who called me. I don't have a girlfriend, Lix. The one you saw earlier was Yeji. She was flirting with me but I told her that I only see her like a little sister. She got mad and pushed me to the floor. I'm really sorry, bokkie" Chan also explained his side. "Hey! Don't call me that! You know I hate it. You don't have to be sorry. It's not your fault and why would I get mad if you have a girlfriend? It's not like we're together, r-right?" Felix stuttered. "Y-yeah, but we should see each other often, right?" Chan asked the younger who just nodded. "You should thank your wallet. I just saw your ID in there and realised it is really you" Felix jokingly said. "Going back, why were you crying that day?" Chan asked.

Felix remembered everything that hurt him but now he's ready to face the reality. He has moved on already. He began to explain to Chan everything from how he met Changbin 2 years ago and how it ended. "I saw him at his apartment having sex with my best friend. It was really painful, but now I'm okay. I deserve someone better. Maybe I reacted that way a while ago because you and that Yeji reminded me of what Changbin did to me with my best friend." Chan felt sad for Felix but happy at the same time because Felix is now single. "Good thing, we met again. Don't ever feel insecure about yourself, yeah? You are enough. You don't need to have sex with your partner if you don't want to. Relationships don't revolve around that thing. You are enough, Lix. You don't need that concealer to cover up your freckles. I missed my stars so much" Chan comforted Felix and tried to wipe off the concealer with the makeup remover he has. It's an idol thing.

"Even after all these years, you know how to make me happy. I'm glad I have my protector back" Felix said and once again hugged Chan. This time, it was a tighter hug that lasted for a while. They stayed hugging each other when Jisung and Jeongin came back and opened the door. "Oh!" Jeongin screamed. "Sorry, we'll go outside again bye" Jisung said while covering Jeongin's eyes before going out. The two just laughed together and hugged each other again. They felt each other's warmth.

"Your muscles are really hard and big, Channie~ what did you do?" Felix asked while feeling Chan's arms. "We, idols, maintain a good shape. That's why I go the gym when I have some time" Chan answered.

"Wanna know what else is big?" Chan asked.

"Hey!" Felix pulled out of their hug was about to hit chan when...

"My feet! My feet are big" Chan said while looking down.