THIRTEEN: Freckles

FELIX'S POV

The wound inside my heart is still there. It will take time for it to heal. Now, I'm just distracting myself from remembering my ex and that snake. I'll move on. I have to move on. Seo Changbin will realise he lost a diamond because he chose a stone. "Is it because of sex? Is it because I can't please his sexual desires?" I said inside my mind as I shake my head off. I turned to my side and saw CB97's ID which added to my problems.

After seeing CB97's ID, I am now so confused and shocked at the same time. Why is he in Korea? How did he become a celebrity? Why did I not recognise him?

He's my one and only childhood friend back in Australia. It was painful when we had to move here in South Korea because it was sudden and I was not able to tell him and share a moment with him for the very last time. I'm not gonna lie, Chan is attractive and I had a crush on him but I realised that he's never going to like me so I just ignored my feelings for him. He's a straight guy. How did I know? It's because he always tells me that he was talking to pretty girls blah blah. Plus, I feel like he sees me as his little brother. Now, he's more handsome. Chan or CB97? I don't know how to call him now. One thing's for sure, he's never going to like me especially now that he's a celebrity. I feel like he has a girlfriend now.

I remember how we became friends back when we were young

FLASHBACK

"Hey, bullies! Stop right there or I'll tell your parents!" Chan said and the bullies ran quick. "Are you okay, mate? Here grab my hand." he offered his hand and gave me a lift. "Thank you so much" I said while stopping my tears from falling down. I'm tired of those kids who bully me. I just want friends. "My name is Chan" he introduced himself and gave me his hand again. This time, it's for a handshake. "I'm Yongbok but please call me Felix" I reached for his hand and gave him a handshake. I smiled to him and I feel like I'm blushing already.

"So, can you tell me why are they bullying you? I see them doing it to you every single day" he asked. Wow, he sees it everyday but decided to help me only today? Am I rude for thinking that way? LOL. "I just want to have friends but they make fun of my ugly face" I said while hiding something in my face. "Hey, you're not ugly. Don't think that way" he tried to comfort me. "Look at these! How am I not ugly?" I removed my hands and pointed at my freckles. "Do you think those make you ugly? You are cute, Yongbok." he smiled. "Hey! I said call me Felix!" I whined.

"Sorry I forgot. But you have to remember that those freckles make you unique and there's nothing to be ashamed of." he really talks like a grown up man, well he's older than me so that makes sense. I blushed when he said I'm unique so I bowed my head down and looked at the ground. "Friends?" he asked. "Friends." I hugged him.

"Don't think that way ever again and don't call yourself ugly. Okay?" he reminded me again and I just gave him a nod. He tightened the hug and he whispered something.

"Those freckles are my stars"

FLASHBACK ENDS