FORTY-TWO: Wet & Wild

FELIX'S POV

After preparing everything for this very special night, I turned off some lights in the living room to somehow scare the crap out of my boyfriend when he arrives.

I entered my room and went for the paper bag that was with me from Channie's office. I grabbed what I needed to make sure the plan works.

FLASHBACK

After leaving the convenience store, I walked my way to see Chan but I saw a very interesting costume store and decided to go with this plan.

I bought some chains, handcuffs, and this particular outfit that I think will suit me.

The cashier was not going to let me buy these things because he thought I'm too young and innocent but as they say, looks can be deceiving.

FLASHBACK ENDS

I'm wearing this maid outfit just for this special night just and for Chan

I'm wearing this maid outfit just for this special night just and for Chan. For the love of my life. I actually fought with him after I caught him watching other people dancing while wearing this kind if outfit so I might as well wear such.

I heard the main door opened, sign that Chan's already here. It's just the two of us. Now let's wait for him to enter my place.

CHAN'S POV

After I dropped Jisung at his place. I immediately returned to my baby's house. I'm worried already. I don't want him to be alone.

As soon as I arrived, I opened the door but why is it so dark? Shit, where's Felix?!

I walked went straight ahead to his room and saw a sign that says "Knock or Surprise me, daddy"

Is he onto something?

I opened his door and saw the dim light enough for me to see my gorgeous baby in front of me. But in this outfit?! Oh God, help me.

"You'll just stand there, Mr

"You'll just stand there, Mr. Chris?" Felix said. Even his words make me hard.

I immediately jumped to the bed next to him and quickly grabbed his head to kiss him passionately. Our lips felt each other and our tongues intertwined.