Slowly I tug a smile. It'll be hard work, but I can slowly work it out. I smile wider when I see his face, but a sad smile.

"Plus, it shouldn't matter, my love," he says smiling down at me. "I will never lie to you. Boys do care about the physical more than the inside." I frown. "But those are boys. Men get to know the inside, yeah the body is into consideration, but that's not everything. You can be a hot babe, but that's it. Now I can speak for the male population, I'd rather a good hearted, kind, and caring female rather than a hot bitch."

"You grow on me every day, you're everywhere in me. What the hell am I without you?" I ask him. He's in my emotional pain, my physical insecurities, my social issues, controlling my fears, he has me in his hands. "Please don't drop me," I whimper clutching onto the only thing I'm wearing, my diamond necklace.

"I won't," he says kissing my head. "You're mine."

"Are you mine?" I ask him grinning.

He wraps his arms around me kissing my cheek. "I'm freely, willingly your peasant."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No, you're not coming," says Vickie before pushing Alec out the door. Alec turns around to say something but Vickie slams the door on his face. I cringe, that probably hurt a lot. Then I laugh, she really just smacked his own door on his face. Vickie runs towards me and jumps in bed and starts getting snuggly. "Damn this room smells good," she moans sniffing the sheets. "And like lots of sex."

I tilt my head, nodding. The sheets haven't been changed since last night.

"We've been pushing this talk way past the schedule," Vickie says propping her head on her hand and laying in Alec's bed. "You're a girl, when girls don't talk, they get moody. I've seen it happen with my mother's cat."

"Vickie we don't have time for girl talk."

"Oh c'mon you're always doing the business. You locked up a drug lord, give yourself a pat in the back and lay off for twenty four hours."

I think about it. She's right, I need a rest to relief all this stress. I'm just piling it up like old laundry. I locked up The Green Hand, no sleep in five days straight just eating coffee powder and sugar. I deserve a sleep righteously. But then I can't let time go by, every short brunet is in danger. Would I risk a girl's life for my own? Probably. Will I risk my sleep? Hell yes. Sleep and food are sacred, but a life too.

But then again, I'll just get thirty minutes for a girl talk. I've never had one, I'd love to.

"Let's skip the part where we become friends, we already did that when I risked my life for yours and Alec's, because you saved mine," she says and starts sniffing the sheets again. "Do you love him? Or do you like him?" She asks.

I furrow my eyebrows but I understand where she's coming from. Lots of girls confuse love with a crush. A crush is that, a crush. You'll get it over with doesn't matter how bad the casualties are. You feel like you'll die without that person. You refer to every Instagram and Tumblr quotes when you have a crush.

Love is en entire different thing, it's when your flaws are at home. Love is when it's so unique only that other person could understand. Love is when you can break down like you're all by yourself, without fear of being judged.

"I love him, and he loves me," I say fully confident.

"Aw. What about the dates?"

I blush thinking back to our night in the woods. I'll never forget that. It's embroidered in my head even the flames and the light of the candles. The view of the city past the cliff, the sunset and dawn. The lake was especial to me, it felt purifying and feeling in motherland again. And lastly, Alec. Alec was everywhere, in my mind, my body, and my heart. All at once, with me, for me. When I close my eyes I can take myself back to a third view of what was happening, the moans and the kisses.