"Chuanzi, let the others evacuate first, and I will go up to Xiaobo with my eldest brother." Song Ye didn't explain too much to him. After giving the order, he strode towards the blocked staircase and found it on the white wall. After the organ was removed, the figure quickly disappeared into the hall.

Qin Zhan followed Song Ye and watched her open the complicated organs one by one. They were besieged by strangers in the lobby on the first floor just now and wanted to retreat upstairs, but found that the stairs and upper and lower floors of the entire building had disappeared out of thin air. , There was no clue on a whole white wall, which made them have to start a tug of war.

But now Song Ye came here but followed his own home. The elimination buttons of all the organs are well understood. When he reached the top floor, it only took three or four minutes. If people are really in the room, there is no time to escape. Up.

With a bang, the door was kicked open, and Song Ye and Qin Zhan walked in with their pistols together, and what caught the eye was the strange face of the man behind the desk.

"Chen Yuwu." When it was, Qin Zhan, who had imagined tens of thousands of possibilities, couldn't help being stunned on the spot. In any case, he could not think that the person who had only one side in the capital would be the manipulator of Bianhua.

"No, he is not called Chen Yuwu, Wu Yucheng is his name." Song Ye stood across from him, dressed in blood-stained underwear, staring at each other sullenly, without any surprise in his pupils.

"Hehe, can I ask, who are you?" Wu Yucheng sat in his seat, and wanted to understand when he died, "The base's institutions, even Lena, have no way of knowing, but you are so familiar. In addition, you also know my name, Song Ye, and you have surprised me too much." It was too much

to shock him and he was already turned into a dead end passively.

Song Ye looked directly at his puzzled gaze, and his cold voice was mixed with obscurity and darkness, and slowly said: "I not only know your origins, but also know that you were originally a deformity, and you have moved the sword all over your body, and your mind is dark and perverted. , Likes to study the human body most, like watching others fight, and you enjoy the pleasure of overlooking sentient beings from above. This huge cage is just a playground you created to satisfy yourself."

Her voice was clear and faint, echoing throughout the room. It was very clear from the inside. As every word of her fell, Wu Yucheng's expression on the sofa became more and more ugly. Finally, in her contemptuous gaze, that handsome face finally tore apart, with a snap, his The palm of his hand slapped on the table, making a loud noise.

"Enough, don't say any more, who are you?" Wu Yucheng's face is hideous, and all the darkness in his heart is outlined. This is the point he least dared to touch. Today, he was picked up by Song Ye. His reason was gradually swallowed up, "I have clearly checked you. You are just a country girl. You have never been abroad, let alone know so much. Why, why do you know this?"

Why does she know so much? To be clear and detailed, it seems that they have been with him for more than ten years, and they are already familiar with each other so that they can put their hearts together.

In fact, his imagination was correct.

It's just that these things happened in the last life.

Perhaps when Wu Yucheng let her be buried under the sea, she couldn't imagine that Song Ye would be born again.If it weren't for rebirth, Song Ye wouldn't have recognized that the handsome man in front of him had such a feminine heart under his perfect appearance.

When she first entered the organization, Wu Yucheng approached her as an old ghost, pretending to help her, while pushing her to the top of the killer list, becoming the golden sign of Bianhua.