Chapter 531-535

Începe de la început

Seeing that they were about to escape from birth, the seven people on the opposite side quickly moved away, took out the silencer pistols, and aimed at the two people in the alley.

"Careful!" Song Yexin felt the moment the bullet came out, and rushed toward the six fingers, but his slender fingertips were stiff, and the new type of instant weapon would be instantly fatal when it touched the human body.

And what she was waiting for was this opportunity.

But just when the concealed weapon was only millimeters away from the opponent, from the corner of Song Ye's eyes suddenly saw a figure flashing past the alley.

The presence of a third party. Who is it from?

Countless possibilities flashed through his mind, and the moment he was about to touch the opponent's neck, his fingertips avoided the vital point, and the piercing action turned into a push away.

With a squeak, a bullet flew over between the two of them, and Song Ye flew out a dagger and pierced the other's arm, the other's pistol fell off, and the bloody smell spread immediately.

This is the signal from Song Ye.

Zhao Chongbin clutched his injured arm, and drank in a low voice, "Retreat!"

Song Ye jumped into the air, did not continue to chase, but turned back and shot his six fingers up.

With a bang, the man's tall body slammed into the wall. Due to the injury, his six fingers suddenly vomited blood. He stared at Song Ye with an eagle-

eyed expression, "Dare you hit me?" Song Ye narrowed his eyes and went up. He grabbed his extended left hand, twisted it in the opposite direction, and snapped it off with a click.

"Ah... Stinky 38!" Six fingers cursed in pain.

Song Ye sneered, and strengthened his hands a little bit, "I am already merciful if I don't kill you, six fingers, don't forget that only I can help you now."

While saving him, you have to prevent him from plotting, Song Ye will not give up His fingers are already good.

Six fingers snorted coldly, knowing that he was wrong, and did not dare to speak any more.

Song Ye threw the person into the hotel, lost a few more circles of gauze and medicine, and walked away, hating her six fingers and trying to crush her bones.

During the time he walked out of the hotel, Song Ye immediately returned to the Qin's house, but he immediately contacted the people in the martial arts hall to monitor the hotel's dynamics to see if any suspicious people came in and out to contact Liuzhi.

When the killing mission failed, Song Ye didn't care about it, but the flashing figure made her feel uneasy.

But after three days, no clue was found. Song Ye took a bag of food and went to look at it, and found that this person almost didn't starve to death. The doubts in his heart were slightly reduced, which ruled out the possibility that the figure is a member of Bianhua. .

But she still didn't move her six fingers, "I will propose to Qin Zhan's work place in the next few days, and approach his research center. You'd better be honest with me."

Six fingers had a dark face and didn't say anything. It was really obedient and didn't move.

At the same time, the deciphering code of the chip has been completed, Qin Zhan ordered the people to import the data into the chain, and Song Ye can control when the chip is invalidated at any time.

Song Ye was still waiting, waiting for news from Bi Anhua.

She knew that if she didn't cut the grass and roots, she would never have peace.