Her wry smile and sarcasm expanded the dispersing emotions to the peak again at this moment.

Sure enough, Qin Wenrong's conversation turned, and his eyes brushed at Song Ye like a knife, "Just for this kind of stuff, you can even shake your old man and let outsiders watch the Qin family jokes, Qin Zhan, you are really good. "

"Song Ye is my fiancée." Qin Zhan stood up and confronted his biological father. Such a man who only knew how to eat, drink and play with women outside, he had no affection for him at all.

So between Song Ye and Qin Wenrong, he had almost no difficulty in choosing.

With a thump, Father Qin finally couldn't help but stood up from the sofa with a cane, his eyes sharp and serious and said, "A Zhan, if you want to inherit the position of the head of my Qin family, you must never marry her. . You see, since she came here, the family has had a peaceful life for a few days."

Marrying a wife and marrying a virtuous person, Mr. Qin felt that Song Ye was a trouble from the beginning.

The fact is also true. His grandson was transferred back to the capital and rose to a high position, but he was fascinated by a woman, who in turn dealt with his family, and spread out a huge joke.

"Father, I didn't use Qin's family to remove him from the crime of misappropriating money. Since he has dirty hands and feet under my nose, I cannot keep him." Qin Zhan moved forward. One step, still holding Song Ye's hand tightly in his hand, facing everyone in the hall, announced, "Even if I don't want this position, I will marry her."

Moreover, no one can stop it.

Song Ye cooperated with playing the well-behaved little daughter-in-law next to him, lowering his brows and restraining his smile.

The smile fell on Qi Ke'er, who looked so dazzling and complacent.

No one thought that Qin Wenrong's hands and feet were not clean when he was reigning. The two declarations were smashed down. It is really happy for each family.

The old man grabbed another ashtray on the table, slammed it on Qin Wenrong's back, and yelled angrily: "You go to the study and kneel."

On official business, he believed that Qin Zhan would not Targetlessly, as an uncorrupted father for a lifetime, his children and grandchildren made mistakes in their seats. This is the most unforgivable thing.

"Dad...Dad!" Qin Wenrong was stunned all of a sudden, and after realizing that he looked at the old man's back, his back was chilled. Finally, he glared fiercely at the two people who were facing each other, before he died up and clamped his tail upstairs.

Qin Wenrong stopped making trouble, and without Father Qin's support, the old lady naturally did not dare to make trouble with Shu Yu mother and son.

The old lady went back to the room in discomfort. Mother and son Shuyu walked out of the gate one after another, but they laughed happily, suffocating the bad water and went down to make small moves.

Qi Ke'er looked at the backs of Qin Zhan and Song Ye carrying them away, and the jealousy in his eyes almost gushed out.

In the room on the second floor, Song Ye saw the materials on the table as soon as he entered the room. He picked it up and took a look at it. It was really Qin Wenrong's other evidence. She looked at the man at the table, "You want to take advantage of this incident. Jin Chan escaped?"Song Ye actually knew that for Qin Zhan, the seat of the Patriarch of the Qin Family, whom others would squeeze their heads to fight for, represented just a burden and trouble. It's like he was transferred back to the capital city. Although he doesn't have to go out on missions every day and walk on the edge of life and death, all the relatives of the Qin family want to profit from his position.