When the two passed by, Qu Bai stretched out his hand to hold her."Then, why are you with Qin Zhan?"

Isn't it amnesia, the past, don't you remember everything? Then why did she start again, she was still with Qin Zhan?

This is the question that finally remains in Qu Bai's mind after he settles down from the whole meal.

In fact, what he wants to ask more is, why can't it be him? He is even more gentle and witty than Qin Zhan, knows how to get along with girls, and his sincerity towards Song Ye is no less than anyone.

Song Ye didn't really like this kind of questioning about other people's privacy, but because the person opposite was a former acquaintance, and looked at her lonely, Song Ye felt that perhaps his amnesia hurt him too much, so he asked this question. It also answered generously.

"The only person I remember is him."

This is a memory rooted in my mind, an unforgettable memory that cannot even be taken away by surgery.

Song Ye is emotionally slow, like Qin Zhan, in fact, he belongs to the Fauvism, he likes to fall in love with someone as he pleases, and it is often an instinct. Once determined, even if the amnesia is eliminated, the body will leave instinct.

"Hehe, I just remember him..." Qu Bai lowered his eyes, and a bitter smile appeared at the corner of his mouth. Song Ye's answer was not the most direct and definite, but it was the most irrefutable.

What could be better than such rejection.

Song Ye looked at Qu Bai who left in despair, his cold eyebrows slightly frowned, as if he understood what Qin Zhan meant when she said she was recruiting, but she didn't regret doing so. After all, the relationship is between her and Qin Zhan, and anyone's ambiguity and involvement should be cut off immediately.

Although Wu Xinxin had been stubbornly clinging to live with Song Ye for two days, she was finally rejected by the domineering Qin Zhan.

"Your current body, I don't worry about you being outside. You want to play with Wu Xinxin, and I will send you there later." After leaving the hotel and sending away the reluctant Wu Xinxin, Qin Zhan was afraid that Song Ye would be angry, so he explained specifically to her . The two finally got back together. Qin Zhan was very considerate to Song Ye, and even her emotions were well thought out for fear of hurting her.

In this regard, Song Ye was very useful, but also felt that the other party was too cautious, "I am not a porcelain doll that breaks at the touch of a touch, not so fragile."

She didn't see that the third child saw Qin Zhan open the door for her just now . It smelled like a stone in a pit.

Perhaps in the eyes of others, Qin Zhan is the proud son of heaven.

But even though Song Ye can be independent, Qin Zhan still can't wait to take care of her all the time.

In this way, in two days of entering and exiting at the same time, this pair of lovers who looked like Siamese babies began to be exposed to the public on a large scale. The headlines of various entertainment gossips were all from the top giant Qin family, the young major general. The figure, and the figure of the girl beside her is always looming, making the audience scratch their hearts and lungs and wonder who caught the beetle-in-law.

And far away in the Bianhua base in a foreign country, this kind of news also passed back to Lena's ears. She angrily wanted to activate the chip to punish Song Ye, but remembered that she was by Qin Zhan now, and the activation of the chip might reveal her identity. .

But seeing them both enter and show affection, Lena felt unwilling again, so she made another phone call to warn someone not to be too reluctant and forget her mission.