Wu Xinxin wanted to cry without tears, she really made a bad friend by mistake in this way of a dead fellow.

Song Ye continued to pretend to be deaf and dumb with the tea, and the memory was gone, but she probably guessed that this was indeed her handwriting, but the back of the pot would inevitably be punished again. She decided that she had lost her memory to the end.

The two commit crimes, and there is a contrast in the severity of the plot, and one escapes.

Compared with Wu Xinxin, a certain unscrupulous doctor watched the show from the beginning to the end. At the beginning, he watched Qin Zhan worry about falling in love with his younger brother, and often recruited him to chase people. He knew the truth of the matter. Frozen is concealed so tightly.

"Hehe, I remembered that there was still something at home, so I just took a step ahead and talked slowly." Ning Yiming felt that his life was worrying about staying on, so he hurriedly said hello and ran away.

Qin Zhan quietly watched him run away, but did not stop him, anyway, the monk could not run away from the temple.

Since he was so fond of tactics to chase boys after him, Qin Zhan didn't mind introducing a dozen fellow men to him for blind dates.

In the future, whenever Ning Yiming thought of this unbearable past, she wished to swear to the sky that he would cheat his father and mother to cheat himself and not to cheat Qin Zhan.

Song Ye's return and the positioning of his identity were surprising, but his reactions were different.

"Little Ye Zi, where did you go after you disappeared for so long? You don't know if everyone is looking for you crazy, especially Brother Qin. But you can be so good now, I'm really happy for you." This is Wu Xinxin. Heartfelt blessings from Ruiyi.

"Sister-in-law, hello." The first time I saw Song Ye's third child, he was a little depressed. He thought that his boss was not so superficial, but he didn't expect to find a vase in the end. Used vase.

The third child was very sad, and felt that the little sister-in-law was indifferent and holding her airs, not as good as the brave female soldiers in the 0 team.

This depression continued until the end of the meal, and he did not ease it.

When Qin Zhan checked out, Song Ye went to the bathroom, and when he came out, he ran into Qu Bai in the corridor not far away.

In a white suit, the handsome and unrestrained Qu Bai has two temperaments that are completely opposite to those of Qin Zhan. One is a strong-blooded man, and the other is a noble and affectionate son. It's just that these two people are looking at Song Ye. , The eyes are all the same affectionate.

"You really don't remember anything?" Qu Bai stood there, looking at Song Ye with a lonely expression. Song Ye in a white dress and light blue down jacket was as beautiful as he came out of a dream.

Many nights, Qu Baimeng actually saw such a scene. The young man changed into women's clothing, and Yingying smiled and walked towards him. She said to him that she liked it, just like when the two met for the first time. Looks like.

"Well, some accidents happened." Song Ye gave the answer vaguely, and still had reservations about the man in front of him, "I heard that you and Qin Zhan are good brothers." I

heard that they are good brothers. This is what Song Ye has learned about Qu Bai so far, nothing more.

Maybe she just explained her feelings euphemistically, but for Qu Bai, it was tantamount to a blow to her heart.