Chapter 249 Chamber of Five Elements, A Sudden Change!

Start from the beginning

"I'd have never thought that a woman like her could have a man in her heart... it's no wonder she rejected so many," Han Zhifang said as his fat shook on his face.

"Old Fatso, you can't be serious, it's not as if she's ugly, you know, she simply too obsessed with one soul, though I'm uncertain if this obsession could be considered a good thing, I truly pity him..." Pin Shou said as he pinched his pointed mustache.

While the elders spoke amongst themselves, Wan Jia clapped her hands and shouted, "Ok, the break is over! We need to keep a close eye on this formation and let these kids out when we sense a weakness in their life signs!"

"Yes, Cliff Leader!" The elders replied as they once more arranged themselves around the pillars, sitting down in lotus posture as they focused on the chamber at their center.

Han Zhifang and Pin Shou also promptly acted, followed by Wan Jia, whose eyes were locked onto the doorway, her thoughts unknown to the world.

∞∞∞

It was a large space, filled with a single elongated rock that rose from above a crystal clear lake without ripples, if one looked down, the lake would seem no different from a peerless mirror that could peer into one's soul.

Far beyond this section, was a vast region of nothingness, as if the only thing that existed here was the floating rock and these clear waters.

Phew! Suddenly, a beam of light flickered from the air landing on top of the rock. As it vanished, the figure of a handsome youth in simple red robes appeared, with a single sword on his back. He looked around this serene environment, relishing the soft winds as well as the abundant essence energies that saturated the space, forming clouds of colorful mist.

"Such a beautiful sight, it's almost as if it's the perfect representation of tranquility. This rock is like our foundations, so just like the rock resting in these still waters, I must become serene. It is only with a clear mind that I will be able to resist the pressures I might face here. Truly a fascinating array..." Feng Yu said as he sat down on the rock in a meditative posture to rotate his cultivation base. Yet, it was at this moment; the world around him had started to change.

Bang! The sound of rumbling thunder echoed as a mass of dark clouds no larger than a few hundred meters had formed around him, with countless lightning bolts rolling about its domain.

Not only that, but a few other peculiarities could also be seen within this sudden storm, many kinds of fire that seemed to be capable of burning all things, and colorful winds capable of doing more than just ravaging everything had appeared.

In fact, beyond this cloud itself, a brownish aura and a goldish ray which had risen from the void, darting towards the cloud in endless amounts, giving them an unnatural feeling of heaviness and sharpness.

Feng Yu sensing these energies now had a serious look on his face as he spoke, "So this is a Five Element Storm, or should I say, a minor version of it. It also seems to be incorporating the Element of Wind in replacement of Wood, this might be a different path of the Five Element Martial Path itself."

As he spoke, the aura of the storm clouds grew even more intense as if it was gathering all the necessary power required to end the world. Feng Yu seeing this smiled as a confident look, appeared on his face; he licked his lips before shouting, "Come, show me what your capable of doing!"

As if it heard his will, the Five Element Storm was furious. It instantly unleashed its full might, sending chunks of strange raindrops, flames, wind, earth essence, metallic golden rays, and even the thunder clouds themselves at Feng Yu's body.

As these energies quickly surrounded his body, a myriad of explosions formed as the raindrops carried a corrosive power, while the flames burnt his flesh, the wind seared his skin, and the earthen essence crushed his bones. In contrast, the golden rays left many different bloody wounds, were they repeatedly bored into his flesh like sword beams. Finally, the thunderbolts ravaged his form as if trying to erase him from existence.