Chapter 135 A Bloody War, Threat from all corners!

Want to support? Visit any of the sites below to read the full series:

Read on My Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/ShadowsFinger

Read on my Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F7BVPSD

*****

A bloody wind wafted through the air rustling the clothing and hairs belonging to all who were embroiled in an intense battle, at a certain section of this airborne battlefield was the figure of a golden-haired youth floating on top of a strange magical disk as well as a mighty looking fiend that was fully garbed in strange armor.

The mighty fiend emanated an overwhelming amount of energies being no weaker than the 1st Tier of True Foundation realm as his strange artificial wings flapped fiercely pushing his body towards the red-haired youth at blurry speeds.

Swoosh! As the fiend charged forwards, the winds grew disordered, causing the hair strands covering the youths to face to part to the side of his face revealing his pure golden eyes that gleamed with a savage light.

Quickly, the fiend soon arrived before his target striking out his claw-like hands towards the youth's unguarded chest.

"You're coming with me!!" The fiend yelled in an aggressive manner, as his outstretched claws were now about to pierce through the youth's chest. Suddenly, however, there was a change.

"Hmph! Only an elite low-class fiend ..." Feng Yu mocked as a dark smile came on his face, he slightly leaned his body to the side narrowly but easily avoiding the fiend attack, a few strands of his bright golden hair managed to be singed by its assault causing them to float away with the rising winds.

"What?!" The fiend exclaimed in surprise as he didn't expect such an easy avoidance, he was about to do another follow-up assault, but before he could react, it was too late.

Feng Yu having avoided the fiend's attack twirled his body to the side as he easily shifted to his opponent's blind spot. As he circled his opponent, he left a trail of two golden lights in the void which connected to his eyes.

Now behind his clueless opponent, he then tightened his grip on both Black Lightning and Crimson Ember before slashing them at the fiend's non-protected neck.

Shiiiing~! The cry of the sword resounded, creating a melody suitable only on the battlefield as the two blades easily cut through the unguarded neck of the fiend.

Puff!! A geyser of blood soon after spewing out from his headless neck splattering on a few nearby battling individuals, while his head fell towards abyss with a look of confusion still visible in his now dull eyes.

Feng Yu having killed this fiend then swept his murderous eyes across the battlefield, with his two swords in his hand that dripped with the blood of the low-class fiend. The lights from the surroundings now reflecting off his newly retrofitted scarlet under armor that gleamed brightly underneath his crimson red robe that swayed in the winds, giving him the image of a war god from ancient times.

"My movement technique is useless in airborne fights making me unable to utilize my advantages in speed. Still, there is the unexpected benefit brought about by use of this flying artifact so long as the enemy doesn't have one of a higher grade than my family's top-class earth grade 'Void Disk,' or are a natural flying type fiends. Then, I should be able to battle even strong opponents to a certain degree..." Feng Yu muttered to himself as he glanced towards the black disk with glowing red runes underneath his feet.

However, as he was momentarily distracted a few of the fiends in the distance who were observing him secretly decided to use this chance.

"Form up! Mass distance attacks on me! Now!!!" A powerful looking fiend who gave off the presence of a Middle-class fiend shouted towards a group of low-class fiends gathering them in a squad which quickly started to bombard long-range energy attacks towards the unguarded Feng Yu.