Chapter 368 The Path's End, A Strange Foe?

The Path of Swords remained mystical as its boundaries seemed almost endless, stretching out in the void of nothingness, with its swords stretched tall, towering above both sides. They each released formless energy, pressuring the road between them such that an average man and even a mighty practitioner would find it hard to get through them. Naturally, though hard, this was only the case for the average cultivator.

A formless ripple scattered about with a buzzing sound, pushing down on the earth at around one hundred times the unusual gravity. In that pressure, a silhouette appeared, dashing about like a blurry shade as his body left behind faint lines of golden thunder streaks.

His long red hair fluttered behind him as sweat rolled down his forehead, sliding onto his cheeks, drenching his clothes underneath. The pressure of the world pushed down considerably, but as if he didn't care, he gritted his teeth, showing a set of determined eyes as he didn't let it stop him.

It's gotten quite challenging. I've only arrived at the 480-kilometer region during this week and a half, yet I feel that everything will change after entering the last stretch of the 490-kilometer range. I need to keep an eye out for any change.

Feng Yu decided to himself as he continued on his way, his manner even more cautious than before as with his rapid movement, his feet left behind traces of lightning and light footprints on the ground.

Suddenly, Feng Yu glanced at one side, noticing three identical-looking sword puppets that charged toward him, flickering left and right. One of the puppets darted ahead of the others, conjuring its sword energy into his sword as it tossed it towards him like a ray of light.

"Here they come again," Feng Yu muttered as he swung Black Lightning to meet it.

With a loud clinking sound of metal colliding, Black Lightning struck the edge of the glowing sound, sending sparks across the area. The force of the collision repelled the weapon as it knocked Feng Yu to the side, hurling him towards one of the towering swords that stood raised at the path's edges.

"These bastards, trying to harm me with these weapons again. I won't let that happen!" Feng Yu cursed as he felt that a dangerous sword qi had conjured from the giant sword.

Instantly, a beam of sword light fired towards Feng Yu, one so powerful that it seemed as if anything it touched would vanish at sight. Feng Yu didn't dare to block it with a stern face but twisted his body rapidly; his hair danced around in circles much like his robes as he pulled himself to the side and narrowly avoided it.

At that moment, the sword light that narrowly missed Feng Yu continued onward. It crashed into the rapidly approaching sword puppet, which now held the sword formerly flung towards Feng Yu, crumbling its body into pieces.

Naturally, though it had fallen, the others remained unaffected as the remaining duo charged toward Feng Yu, arriving upon him no sooner than he landed on the ground. They chopped their swords down from two angles, releasing two separate power waves.

Two different fields had formed around Feng Yu, each with a unique kind of sword power, amplifying the pressure around his body by many folds. In one area, the sword had increased the weight around it, making everything feel a surge of heaviness. As for the other, it had an innate iciness that froze all its range, transforming a portion of the domain into winter.

They're using Stage 1 Sword Intent and have similar cultivation levels to mine. I must take them more seriously.

Feng Yu didn't hesitate as he hurriedly lifted himself from the ground, pulling all his power into his swords as he chopped them towards the incoming strikes, unleashing his sword power.