Chapter 108: Void Sight, Rescuing the Fairy Princess!

Join my discord to keep updated and see all information regarding the series(wiki)
:

https://discord.gg/ffVV7cV

Want to support Dual Sword God? Want more chapters? Join me on Patreon by following the link below:

www.patreon.com/ShadowsFinger

****

The scene within the room was an incredible one to behold, as stacks of rare, ancient weapons and equipment were neatly arranged and sealed within odd stones and placed at the different corners of this room. These weapons gave off different kinds of aura even more so than those within the palace armory, one that gave one a feeling of doom if they were to be truly inspired.

At the remote corner of this room occupying a space by itself was a glowing hammer, it floated in the void undulating a strange power that could pull anyone close to it. However, this hammer was sealed, a barrier of a special kind energy surrounded its form causing the energies being felt to be only a tiny fraction of its true might.

It was a relatively large hammer, one with a golden handle of a strange metal and a large head made with an enchanted stone with odd carvings on its surface. The metal looked slightly rusted with stains that seemed to have been there for many years as its head was cracked at certain places giving this hammer a feeling of rich history and background.

Zyne who saw this hammer had a look of melancholy come over his face, he walked before the barrier and stretched out his hands before drawing out runes on the air. Soon, a counter seal spell was invoked which caused the barrier to fade away into nothingness.

The now free hammer falling into Zyne's hands, as a weighted pressure spread out throughout the room.

"I've returned.... my Bright Hammer..." Zyne whispered as he looked at the hammer while in a state of recollection.

Feng Yu looking at this scene felt tempted, and he thought what his family could do with such weapons, but a voice soon dampened his excitement.

"These are ancient force weapons... built specifically for a certain breed of races. They can't be used by your kind or rather, by those who do not have force energy..." Jing Mingyun said in a soft voice.

"Eh? Then why can I use this armor?" Feng Yu asked in confusion, hearing his words Jing Mingyun calmly replied, "Because these are different types of gears, modified for beings who could not use force energy..."

"Odd, you say force energy. Then doesn't that mean that you are also using force energy, if that is so then why did I previously sense True Soul energies from you and Half-step True Soul energies from Zyne." Feng Yu asked once again in confusion as he had no idea how this could be so.

Jing Mingyun hearing this remained silent for a moment before replying, "Our races are different; hence methods of cultivations are so, but the results are somewhat similar, at my current stage, my cultivation would be comparable or rather, was once comparable to that of True Soul realm expert. I was raised into your universe by essence energy which is why it took me extended periods of time for me to cultivate to my previous realm as my body had to convert those powers into force energy naturally. The downside of this was I would not be able to awaken my True State becoming able to use my full battle power... as for Zyne whose source had been absorbed by the ancient seals of those chains and stones... his current strength had fallen to a level like a being of the Half-step True Soul realm, it will take many years for him to recover to his peak once again.."

Feng Yu hearing this shook his head as he spoke, "It seems that there is much I have yet to learn..." Quickly, clearing his thoughts, he then continued to walk about the broad pathway. As he passed the various rooms, he would occasionally inspect some exotic weapons and contraptions held behind barrier screens.