Chapter 77- Inner Changes, An Unexpected Crisis!

Join My Discord : https://discord.gg/ffVV7cV

Become a Patreon if you'd like to further support, donating a small amount of your choice.

https://www.patreon.com/ShadowsFinger

*****

The Ancient Dragon Battlefield, Within an Unknown Region, Battle Zone Unknown.

The sky was blanketed by a sea of dark looming clouds, reaching as far as the eyes could see.

Zap! Cha! The rumbling sound of thunder continued to echo throughout the vicinity as a harsh rain fell upon the harsh lands below it, droplets repeatedly fell on top of broken constructions, old rusted weapons, and corpse skeletons that have been dead for many years. These corpses were strange as the majority of them were of a structure that signified non-humanity, some were big as hills while the smallest could be as small as a regular-sized human being.

A bleak looking forest surrounded this area, with tall dark looking grass bigger than fully grown humans and dead trees with trunks the size of large ancient buildings.

Step Step Step!

The vague sound of rapid footsteps could be heard within this bleak rainy forest, as a figure of a handsome young man appeared; the young man had a long red hair and wore bright red robes with a dark gold vest and sleeves, a pair of two sharp swords could be seen sheathed on his back. However, despite his upscale clothing, his current appearance was that of a distressed youth, his face was slightly pale and dried up muddy dirt cloud be seen plastered all over his clothing and face.

"Cough! Just my rotten luck, how could I have forgotten?" Said Feng Yu as wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth while running at full speed, his figure continued to run like an ordinary exhausted mortal for an unknown reason. He then moved his vision to his rear and cursed to himself once more as he saw many of the tall bushes swaying violently. "I have always had terrible luck when it comes to Mystic Realms..."

"Capture it!" A rough coarse sounding voice said as a big hand wielding an axe the size of three Feng Yu's opened a path from these strange grasses that were trying to resist being cut. As if they were waiting for that chance, the figures struggling to exit the other grasses rushed over to the open pathway and rushed towards the now distant Feng Yu.

Sou! Sou! Sou! These humanoid creatures turned into blurs as they rapidly continued their hot pursuit, the look in their eyes were that of greed as if they had found the worlds most peerless beauty or treasure.

"Humanity, where do you think you're going?"

"Halt this instant!"

These strange humanoid creatures shouted in an excited manner as they continued their pursuit, the big hand that wielded the axe promptly receded as massive dark shade slowly made an appearance, its two big eyes glowed in a brutal and fiendish light as it spoke. "Hmph! Outsider, you will not be able to escape even with wings..."

Crack! As it said this, it leaned its body forwards and pressed its foot hard against the rough ground causing the earth to form a spiderweb of fissures beneath its feet.

Swoosh! His large dark figure then launched towards the distance, soaring into the sky soon after turning into a series of blurs that vanished across the tall trees and shrubberies...

******

Turning back time, to roughly one day ago.

Phew! A ray of black-white light beamed towards a point of distant light with a multi-coloured channel of energies, colourful cracks could be at various locations of this multi-coloured channel, but each gave off an aura of certain demise.