Chapter 190 - Toram and Tira's Skill, Lurking Danger!

Want to support? Visit any of the sites below to read the full series:

Read on My Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/ShadowsFinger

Read on my Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F7BVPSD

*****

The wind was strange, as a spooky chilliness swept over the ruined Machen town. It blew across the demolished streetway, sweeping strands of ghostly Yin Qi across the earth along with the carriage that traveled through these parts.

It was at this time that a few random practitioners who had been busily searching the wreckages had begun to take notice to the new group, their expressions varying as some took on a manner similar to that of robbers while others adopted a kind of wait and see attitude. Not just anyone would be brave to provoke strangers randomly...

"Huh? Which group is this? They seem to be a high-class..." One person said as his eyes stared fixedly on the two Crimson Huff Horses that pulled the carriage.

"Heh! I don't care who they are, all I know is that woman sure looks fine..." A lustful looking man said as he was busily staring at one of the carriage's guards, a woman with a gorgeous body.

It was a beauty with tiger stripes on her face and arms, carrying a cold and indifferent look on her face as she escorted the carriage. As if the wind shared the lustful onlooker's spirit, the robes that covered her body shifted to the side due to the winds revealing her fur clothing underneath, emphasizing her luscious peaks and curvaceous form.

"Ouuu!" Both men exclaim joyfully, as their mouths began to drool with saliva.

"Hmph! A bunch of idiots, do they drool after every random beauty they see? Sigh...if they had any brains, they'd have realized that this woman is far from what she seems..." A wiser looking individual said as he noticed the strange breath coming from the woman.

Despite his wise words however, there were those amongst them who were no different from birds – flocking towards the unknown for a bit of food. These individuals were from a different group who stared at the horses and carriage greedily, their weapons flashing in a bale light as they seemed ready to pick a fight.

Tira, the object of these individual's lustful attention could help but frown as she gazed towards them with a hint of killing intent in her eyes.

"Hmph!" She snorted, causing her hair to hurl unsteadily due to unknown energy, her fingernails started to grow longer, carrying with it a sharp gleam.

"Grrrr... these filthy things dare to stare at my wife like that... truly courting death!" Toram seeing began to growl in slightly, his eyes shining a dim red light as one of his arms grasped the handle of the broadsword on his back.

A sharp tension now rising between the different parties as even the space itself seemed to have grown dark, the greedy and lustful party member upon sensing the Aura Disciple fluctuations from Toram and Tira couldn't help but show a look of surprise on their faces, but after a short moment their faces returned to normal as each of them were a mixture of Aura Disciples lead by a Tier 1 True Foundation realm practitioner.

Flap-flap! The clothes and hairs of Dai Lin and the others swung in disorder, as their flapping noises added a bit of life to dreary silence of this 'ghost town.'

"These fools, do they even realize what they are doing? Have their minds degraded due to the little treasures they've been seeking in this land?" Dai Lin muttered as he looked at the group of practitioners that surrounded them from afar.