Chapter 288 The Feng Clan, A Far Off Scene

Far away from the Southern Wastelands, within an obscured area of the Golden Dragon Empire. If one were to pay attention to the brilliant night sky, far above the clouds at its summits, one would see a floating mansion. This massive building seemed no different from an ancient fortress, carrying an air of deep history and an aura of great prestige.

Within a small house that resided at the center of an artificial lake, a handsome red-haired man with a scar on his left eyes was seated in a crossed-legged posture as he meditated. Looking below him, one would even see a glowing diagram that spouted out flames that swirling around his body.

Suddenly, as if this man was distracted by something, he took a deep breath and opened his eyes, causing everything around him to return to normal. The floating objects and furniture fell, and the flames had vanished within the diagram.

'Whew! I'm still a bit off, but a little more, maybe a year or so, and I'll finally be able to return to the Heavenly Realm,' Feng Junling thought as he exhaled and regulated his breathing.

After thinking, Feng Junling then looked at the talisman that was glowing in his pocket, his eyes flashed with curiosity as he smiled and spoke, "Oh, it's little Yu, I wonder, what's he transmitting from so far away?"

Feng Junling took out the talisman and prepared to play it, but right at this moment, the door of his abode opened, and Feng Yunlong along with Elder Chen and Duan, had entered the room with warm smiles on their faces.

"Haha, Junling, good news!" Elder Chen said with a hearty laugh, his spikey red hair bounced with the gentle wind.

Feng Junling looked at the trio before speaking, "Yunlong, Elder Masters, what's the occasion?"

Elder Chen grinned as he spoke, "Can't you tell by looking at us?"

When Elder Chen spoke, he puffed out his chest as Elder Duan shook his head, Feng Junling frowned as he stared at them but only saw their clothes change.

Feng Yunlong looked at this and slapped Elder Chen on the back of his head before he spoke, "Elder Master, you shouldn't keep playing around with your words,"

Elder Chen clicked his teeth at this before didn't continue playing around, he spoke, "Tsk! Fine, Junling, both Duan and I have finally recovered to the 6th Cycle of True Foundation realm. I must say that our bloodline has truly provided us with about benefits."

Feng Junling only now noticed their auras were richer, carrying within it a trace of profoundness. He spoke with a bright expression, "That's great news! Elder Chen, Elder Duan, it's only our new bloodline, your former high-levels of power are also playing a key role."

Elder Chen and Elder Duan smirked at this feeling of delight, no one knew better than them how awful it felt falling from their previous levels of strength as old-timers from the previous clan leader's era.

Feng Junling then looked at Yunlong and spoke, "Yunlong, I see that you've also made it to the same realm, this is even better."

Feng Yunlong made a smug look and replied, "Of course, don't forget I only used to lag behind due to clan affairs. Still, I can't compare to you; from what I see you're only one step away from the Heavenly Realm, how long will it take you to breakthrough?"

Feng Junling smirked and replied with one finger raised, "One year..."

After saying this, he then fixed his eyes on the flashing talisman once more, Feng Yunlong and the others seeing this made curious looks as Elder Chen asked, "Eh? Isn't that Yu Child's talisman? What's he sending?"

Feng Junling showed a puzzled expression as he spoke, "I'm not sure, but judging by his character, he shouldn't be sending any request for help, it's probably some details of important findings."