Or Blow Me A Kiss And That's Lucky Too😚💋💏😽

**** This chapter has a "honorable mention" of  Season 7 Episode 11 Parallels and is lastly based on Episode 16 Thine Own Self ****

Dezirae goes with Worf to the Bat'leth competition on Forcas 3 and a guest and his support/cheering section and when they return to the Enterprise things become a little weird

Dezirae goes with Worf to the Bat'leth competition on Forcas 3 and a guest and his support/cheering section and when they return to the Enterprise things become a little weird.... Dezirae and Worf flow through different Quantum Realities and in all of them Dezirae is the true unknown factor for she had to constantly reintroduce herself to people she had known for years the oddest part about it was she was always given the same quarters she was given when she first arrived on the Enterprise many years ago "where is Dezirae!?!"  Data asks Worf curiously at his surprise birthday party "as always she was excited to see you and Spot so she went straight to your quarters to go see you..... I am guessing she did not know of this for I am sure she would have warned me"  Worf replies Data nods and says "I see thank you Worf"  Worf grunts in reply.... feeling a change in the air Dezirae leaves her and Data's quarters and walks towards Worf's to see if everything was alright and she noticed how every one who usually would smile and wave as she passed them looked at her strangely like they had never seen her before and she became worried that she somehow was put in another parallel universe luckily by the time she made it to Worf's quarters everyone had left and it was just him "this is going to sound like a odd request but.... can I stay here tonight!? something's.... off about this place.... the people I have passed in the corridor have been looking at me like they have never seen me before in their life and I....!"  Dezirae asks Worf once he allows her inside "of course"  he replies "I will take the couch"  she says he opens his mouth to argue then shuts it "did Data paint that!?"  she asks pointing to a painting on his wall "yes it was my birthday present from him he said he had entered his Expressionistic phase and that it was his interpretation of the Battle of HarOS"  he replies "well even though it is beautiful it's not very Klingon.... then again neither is he"  she says "this is true"  he replies she chuckles then says with a smile as she heads over to his couch "good night Worf"  he replies as she lays down upon it "goodnight Dez"  he replicates her some blankets and a pillow then places the pillow under her head and covers her with the blankets "thank you"  she says with a smile as she closes her eyes "you're welcome"  he replies then he heads to the bridge to preform his duties.... having to reintroduce herself to all her friends everytime their world changed started to take a toll on Desiree she became sadder and sadder with ever change though she did find it interesting that during one of those changes her "joke" was actually a reality.... in other words Juliana got her wish and Data's eyes were blue.... a blue eyed Data looks into Dezirae's eyes with deep intensity as he asks "what do you believe is going on here!?"  she replies "I don't really know"  he says "I have noticed that you seem rather sad"  she replies "it may sound odd but I miss everyone.... yes I know that you are all right here but.... you do not know me and I have lived with you for 6 years and even though you don't feel emotions we have been considered a couple for at least 5 of those years and your eyes are a gorgeously glittering gold instead of the beautifully bright blue that are staring into mine at this moment.... I will never have the heart to force you to love me as the you I know does no matter how long Worf and I end up staying here I can't do that it isn't right!.... yes I know you have the programming to do so but.... I just can't do that to you.... or anyone else for that matter!.... who knows it may happen someday.... depending on how long I stay or I might find someone else but for me for the past 6 years and.... I don't want it to change but it has.... I don't exist here which means I shouldn't be here and I am actually surprised that that truth hasn't caused anything worse than what has already been happening I can usually sense differences but all I have felt so far in the past couple of days was the pain Geordi felt from the plasma burns"  she pauses then says "I believe you have to return to duty"  he replies with a surprised expression on his face as he starts to stand up "you are correct"  she says as she follows suit "perhaps I can walk you.... I can tell you about my Data for I doubt this knowledge will affect your life.... after all this isn't the past just different presents.... if that makes any sense"  he replies "I would like that"  she smiles and nods then they walk out of Ten Forward and she tells him everything she can in a short amount of time "see you around Data"  Dezirae says once they arrive at the door to Engineering she kisses his cheek then walks away sensing his surprise she turns and says softly "I'm sorry I.... wasn't thinking....!"  he walks over to her and kisses her lips then says "do not be sorry that was.... pleasant"  she replies with a smile "I can tell.... goodbye Data"  she turns back around and starts to walk away once more she smiles when she hears him say softly "goodbye Dezirae".... when Dezirae and Worf return to their Enterprise Data and Spot are of course the first beings Dezirae wanted to see and luckily for her they were both in their quarters when she walked in and Data learned everything that has happened to her and Worf the past few days even though for him that much time had never passed like it did for her he had offered to take the rest of the day off but she told him not to worry about it "what I need right now is normalcy knowing that you know me and love me is enough and.... it is nice to be back in our quarters again.... the oddest thing was.... each time I had to redo the day they gave me the quarters I had when I first came aboard and no matter how many changes happened throughout the rest of the ship those quarters stayed the same everytime"  she tells him he nods then kisses her lips his eyes widen when she made the kiss linger longer than he expected it to "was my kiss different in those realities!?!"  he asks curiously "no but I still miss yours"  she replies he smiles "and you only kissed me once there though I was the one who initiated it by kissing you on the cheek"  she says he looks at her oddly "as I walked you to Engineering from Ten Forward I had told the blue eyed you all about this golden eyed you and before I left your side once we reached Engineering I had.... well I don't know why I kissed him I just did.... and at least it was you and not someone else.... though I don't want it to be anyone else no matter what color eyes they ha....!"  she says she stops when his lips meet hers again and she smiles then teases "off to duty with you Lieutenant Commander!"  he smiles then says "I am glad to have you back"  she replies "it's good to be home"  he kisses her one more time then leaves the room....