Oh Be-HAVE

**** this chapter is based on Season 7 Episode 1 Descent part 2 and  Episode 4 Gambit part 1****

Data grips Dezirae's arm so tightly that he quite possibly could have broke it.... if it wasn't for her healing ability.... and he growls "do not do that again!"  Dezirae stares into his empty eyes with her fiery furious ones and replies as he lets go of her arm "that's right Data get mad at me for telling the truth! one you are SO particularly blind to not because he made you blind but you FINALLY are able to see it that I was right all along you HATE the fact that you even REMOTELY love me!.... just because it wasn't programmed into you or placed in you by a emotion chip you never actually needed!.... one thing I know is that Lore would NEVER stop you from loving me that is one thing he would never program into you he has his desire why would he deprive you of yours when what he wants most of all is you to understand him!? and we are a part of that understanding for we are the first and ONLY to ever show him ANY kind of kindness and prove to him that our love is as real as we can make it!"  he leans forward but feels her finger touch his lips as she growls "don't you dare!"  pain flashes over his eyes but is gone once again and she walks away once more "Dezirae!!"  Data begs as he watches her and he felt her tears as though they were his own and he knew he had broke her yet again.... seeing Dezirae's pain Lore has Desyre watch over her and keep her from his own darkness that he knew was affecting her as well though he also knew that it was worse for Dez since he made sure Data only felt what HE wanted him to feel he just liked being in control far too much the only thing in his life that he DIDN'T want to control was his lovely Desire's.... Dezirae and Desyre find and lead Worf and Riker towards the Borg structure "this is where we leave you.... if you go a little further down the tunnel there's a familiar face that has some questions"  Dezirae tells them when they reach a cavern near the structure Riker nods then he and Worf walk inside and are surprised to find Hugh was the "familiar face with questions".... "your friends are being really naughty!"  Data purrs dangerously "not as naughty as you and no that wasn't a compliment!"  Dezirae replies "you're hurting OUR friends and in turn hurting yourself I know you can't see it and I can't help you see it because you won't LET me!.... why won't you let me!?!"  she asks with a soft whispered tone as she slides her hand up his cheek he closes his eyes to her gentle loving touch and tries to kiss her again but she moves away and he growls "not when you're like this!.... not when you are not the Data I know!.... you've changed again and this time NO ONE has taken you over but you!"  she says not looking at him and this time the pain in his eyes stays as he whispers "I love you"  she replies "and I have no idea who you are!"  then she leaves the room and he screams in anger then heads back to the holding cells to make her pay for making him angry by torturing one of their friends though he started to question what he was doing for he didn't want to hurt her and he was starting to once again care about them.... or at least question his brothers "judgement".... "you know humans have a saying "if you love something set it free".."  Desyre tells Lore as she walks up to him "do you want to be free of me!?!"  he asks "no I want to be free of THEM!!"  she replies she looks into his eyes and asks "why can't it be like it was when it was just you and me!?!.... this hurts you too you know you just don't want to admit it to yourself.... every death you cause.... the way you are treating your brother.... you want someone else to feel the pain you do not wish to heal yourself from though I have tried to do so myself many times and before you try know this.... no amount of soft kisses, warm caresses or "amazing" sex will change how I feel.... I loved you before that dreadful emotion chip changed you I loved you after it changed you and I love you still but there is only so much pain that even I can stand and watching what you are doing to yourself and our family is the worst pain you have ever made me feel in my life!.... and she has committed to a kiss on the cheek as missed payment though if you continue to do this you'll be lucky if you get a kiss on the hand!"  she adds he chuckles she sees Data approach and nods at him and says to Lore "think about it and I'll consider what you do next as my answer and if you continue this charade then yes.... I DO want to be set free!"  then she walks away and he watches her leave with sad eyes until he sees his brother walk over to him....