You Are My Destiny

This Chapter is based off of the movies in bold letters

Star Trek "The Next Generation" Movies in Order

Star Trek: Generations (1994)

Star Trek: First Contact (1996)

Star Trek: Insurrection (1998)

Star Trek: Nemesis (2002)

"I'm tired of this!" Dezirae says through her teeth then she storms over to where Worf stands and he moves out of her way and she fires at Shinzon's ship revealing it's location as it uncloaks.... probably not on purpose.... Picard stands out of his chair and says "fire at will!"  then Dezirae moves out of the way and lets Worf take over once again patting his arm with a smirk she returns to his console when he leaves the Bridge with Riker to try and take care of some intruders and Data takes over Riker's chair.... Dezirae ends up taking over for the helmsmen that took over for Data gets sucked out of the ship after the Viewscreen gets blown off and the Emergency Forcefield turns on acting like it is now part of the ships Hull and Data stares at her with worried eyes as Picard says into his come "Medical team to the Bridge" Shinzon's ship moves so that it's now in front of the hole in the Enterprise which once was the Viewscreen "it's the "ultimate" stare down"  Dezirae says softly with a corner smirk Picard chuckles for he realizes she's right "I'm ready when you are Jean-Luc"  she says he walks over and cups her shoulder grateful she can read him without much trouble Data and Deanna look at her oddly "I think Worf would be proud of you and pissed he wasn't here to be a part of it"  Dezirae whispers Picard chuckles then orders "Geordi, divert all power to the Engines take it from Life Support if you have to give me everything you've got"  Geordi does what he's told then says "ready, Captain"  a chime is heard and Data says "we are being hailed, sir"  Picard looks at Dezirae who nods with a small smile then he heads to his chair and sits down "open a channel"  he tells Data who does as he's told "I hope you're still alive, Jean-Luc"  they hear Shinzon say through the com "oh, yes I am"  Picard replies "don't you think it's time to surrender? why should the rest of your crew have to die?"  Shinzon asks "Shinzon, I don't think I've ever told you about my first Academy Evaluation in particular, I was thought to be extremely.... overconfident"  Picard says "Captain, as much as I enjoy listening to you talk, I really think...."  Shinzon replies Picard looks at Data and slides his finger over his neck and Data turns the communication off "on my mark, Ensign"  Picard says with a small smirk "I bet you miss saying that!"  Desirae teases with a smirk "indeed I do"  he replies with a smile she chuckles "all hands, brace for impact"  Picard tells the people aboard his ship through the coms "engage"  Picard says to Dezirae who flies the Enterprise towards Shinzon's ship like a bull running towards a matador's red cape unblinkingly once he realizes what Picard was doing Shinzon tries to maneuver away from the enemy ship but was too slow in doing so and the two ships end up crashing into one another.... "hold on!"  Dezirae says as Shinzon reverses his ship detaching it from the Enterprise who's Hull became stuck inside part of his ship her voice was heard throughout the ship and everyone once again braced themselves as the Enterprise shook "Computer, stand by Auto-destruct Sequence Omega recognize voice pattern, Jean-Luc Picard authorization, Alpha-Alpha-3-0-5"  Picard says once the Enterprise is once again separate from Shinzon's ship "Auto-destruct is offline"  the Computer replies.... Dezirae stands up when she sees the "wings"/"arms" of Shinzon's ship move slightly and she gently grabs Picard's arm as he stands beside her "if you think you're going by yourself you are sadly mistaken Captain!"  she says he chuckles "oh and Deanna let R know when you see him that I think I figured out which species has the ugliest females"  she says turning to her half Betazed friend and she uses her Changeling ability to turn herself into a Reman female Deanna chuckles "grab your weapon and let's go Captain"  Desirae says as she lets go of her bald blue eyed friends arm he nods with a smile then does as he's told and gets a Phaser Rifle then returns to her side and she once again gently grips his arm Data walks over to them and once he stands in front of her she slides her free arm up his cheek and whisperingly promises "we'll be fine! you're needed here"  Picard looks at Deanna and says "try and put some distance between you and the Scimitar"  then he looks at Dezirae and nods and she teleports herself and Picard to Shinzon's ship.... once on Shinzon's ship Dezirae becomes herself again a beautiful mix of all the species known and possibly unknown to the universe she could feel Data's sadness, anger and determination which told her that he was going to figure out a way to board the ship she's now on and she hid a smile and says softly "it's a wonder no alarms went off"  Picard chuckles then they head towards the Bridge and Picard shoots any Reman who come their way once they reach the Bridge he shoots a hole in the door and Dezirae somehow sneaks past him and over to the Thalaron Matrix weapon which shoots Thalaron Radiation to see if she can figure out a way to shut it down.... when Picard reaches the Thalaron Matrix weapon he hears Desirae say "I'm trying but I don't know this ship very well so it may take a bit these controls are somehow fighting me.... and you lost your phaser"  he nods then looks down and sees that she's right he turns when he hears Shinzon approach and a fight commences between the two of them.... Data arrives on the Bridge not even a second after Shinzon dies "Data!" Dezirae says softly as she turns her head and looks at him then she walks over to where Picard stands and pulls Shinzon's impaled body away from him then whispers "I'm sorry Jean-Luc"  she cups her friends arm then he disappears and reappears on the Enterprise "goodbye old friend"  Desirae whispers just as Data appears at her side "I'm not leaving!"  she tells Data who opens his mouth to speak then closes it as she turns to face him "you are my destiny Data without you I have no purpose no reason for being here in this vast universe"  she says softly "you can take care of Spot" he replies she chuckles softly with a smile then says "Spot can take care of herself plus she has a entire ship full of people who can assist her and treat her like the royal queen that she is"  she takes her hand in his and says "I am not leaving you!"  he mutters "you foolish girl!"  she smiles then turns her head and kisses his lips her free hand reaches down and cups the not so free one of his that now holds his phaser and raises it so that the phaser points at the weapon "I love you Data"  she whispers "I love you too Desirae"  he whispers back "turn it off!"  she whispers he nods and turns off his emotion chip then he fires the phaser at the weapon and it explodes as he kisses her one last time..... when Riker mentions that he couldn't remember what song Data was trying to whistle when he first met him he could have sworn he heard a Jack-In-A-Box play "Pop Goes The Weasel" and he says "that's it! that's the song!"  and it made him sadder for he somehow knew that Dezirae somehow made it happen....