Chapter 3-Training.

I woke up and realized I probably had slept in a little later then I had wanted to. Glancing at the clock I had found it was only around 9:00.

"Hey sleepy head here's what's left of breakfast." Shadow said with a plate of bacon.

"Oh sweet thanks." I took about four pieces and ate them as Shadow had the rest.

"So do you wanna know what's up for today's agenda?" She questioned me after I had went into the bathroom to change into a black shirt that had something to do with Five Nights At Freddy's or some thing I didn't know.

"Uh yeah I would actually."

"Ok because were training today!" Anna said and jumped into the bed.

"Aww I wanted to tell her!" Shadow said and crossed her arms.

I kept starring at the wall for no good reason and another stinking door appeared!

"AHH WHAT THE HELL IS IT!?"

"KILL IT WITH FIRE AND MAKE IT BURN!!!" Shadow screamed out.

"Calm down you guys! I starred at the wall right? So I made it appear I guess?" I asked more of a question then a statement.

"Can we explore it?" Anna asked.

"Yeah sure." I opened it and crawled inside. As we looked around I noticed that as I got closer to it that it looked as if there were some small boxes that you can look through.

"OWW!!" Anna yelled.

"What did you do this time?" Shadow called back to her.

"I hit my head! This place is very small I can't even move around in it!" She responded.

Shadow then proceeded to move around and she then sat on her knees.

"Yeah that's because your very small Shadow." I added back. I looked out the box and saw it was Shadows room.

I made a door and I walked out of it.

"Hey one of you look through the box thing." I asked them.

"Uh ok I don't see why though but I'll do it." Anna responded and looked through it.

I looked at Shadows Five Nights At Freddy's poster and the eyes blinked!

"Holy crap you guys I can make doors and then we look through those glass boxes and your eyes are literally the eyes to the posters!" I said excitedly enough for them to crawl out of the space and for us to exchange places and I looked out if it.

"That's cool!" Shadow yelled out.

"Girls time to train!" Slender yelled from downstairs to us. We ran down there and Slender had a case open and their were weapons in it.

"Go ahead, choose one." He said and gestured to it.

Shadow immediately picked up the knife. Anna skimmed the selection and picked a bow and arrow. I didn't know what to choose though.

I closed my eyes and picked something.

"Aww nice choice Brooke!" Anna and Shadow exclaimed to me. I looked at it.

It was a needle, like one doctors use to give you insulin. (<---- What diabetics use.)

Slender walked outside and waited for us. "How is this supposed to kill someone?" I asked. I touched the tip of it and started bleeding.

"You can always get a knife to." Shadow said as she picked up hers.

"That could work, like people think your gonna give your self a shot and them stab them with it!" Anna said, explaining the obvious.