Chapter 23- In The End. (Part 1)

It was the dead of night when we all ran to our houses. The police hadn't taken the bodies, but maybe they did. Either way, they were gone. We got home and Smile barked like hell and ran to the side of the house.

My gaze shifted from our dead families bodies. I felt myself twitch. They were set up against the house, looking as if they were all having a good time. Everyone walked back inside.

Toby hugged me to calm me down a little.

"Are you ok over there?" Peng asked and arched an eyebrow at me.

"But our-" I started out until Jeff interrupted me.

"Family is dead? Yeah I've been there done that." He rolled his eyes. "All our family's pretty much are."

"And when did you become such a jackass Jeffrey?!" Shadow yelled and flicked him. She tried not to glance at her family either.

I looked over at my dead family. Something had killed them...

Or someone...

I twitched as we walked into the living room. It was freezing in here even with a jacket on. (No pun intended Annie XD!)

I stomped up to my room and cried my self asleep.

-Time skip to somewhere in the middle of the night-

??? POV (you probably know who though)

Jeff got away, so what? Bad things in life sometimes don't come free to us and there sure gonna want a miracle after I'm done with them.

So Jeff killed my parents. I killed their parents. But I'll get the one up on you, Jeff. Oh just you wait.

"Ready with this Isaac?" I asked him.

"Hurry up you slow ass fucks! We can't get caught." Randy yelled and tossed him a gas can.

"Well not after Mrs. P figuring out we were a fake." Troy sneered back.

"Shut your fucking mouths or I'll kill you for the fun of it!" Isaac intimidated, making him flinch.

I picked up the fluids and poured them around, sloshing it around the house. We're not leaving without a fight, either.

"May I do the honors?" Lindsey giggled out. Lindsey held her hand out for me to place the match in her hand.

"Sorry, some things are a little family personal." I forced a weak smile but hesitated.

'Do it now! There still asleep you ass fuck some of them can smell this shit!' Sully yelled at me. My meds are getting lower again. And this asshole decides to attack me more then Jeff did.

'Shut the fuck up or I'll do it!' Sully shoved his hand outward.

Alright alright I will!

I flicked my wrist and threw it into the gas.

'Hope you burn in hell for this Jeff.' Sully said and gave off a maniacal laugh which made my head hurt.

My POV!!! :D

We were all up in Peng's room watching YouTube videos. It was sometime during the night at like 2 am.

We were on our phones/computers/iPods whatever watching various YouTubers from Markiplier to Team Crafted to Pewdiepie to whatever.

"Do you smell that?" Shadow asked using her wolf nose.

"I don't smell anything." I replied back laughing at how scared Markiplier gets when he sees one of the Five Nights at Freddy's characters.