Chapter 9-When Everyone Finds Out.

Brooke's POV (My POV :])

-Somewhat in the mid afternoon or whatever....-

"Hey guys." I said and handed Shadow the plate of bacon. "For yesterday."

"It wasn't your fault it was mostly all of ours." Annie says and takes a few pieces.

"Yeah she is right though. We all should get blamed for it." Anna replied and bit some of the bacon.

I snatched a few pieces and ate them to.

"Well yeah no one would of fucking noticed that you guys were in the kitchen last."

I looked over to see Masky.

"Well uh truth be told it was me, Anna, Annie, Shadow, you, Toby, and Jeff." I said back. "Do you not remember Toby breathing down your neck?

"Why should I do it again?" Toby asked and poked his head from the doorway.

"Holy shit no!!" Masky said and pushed Toby away from him.

Toby then made a bunch of weird breathing sounds and threw his hands in the air.

"What's going on in here?" E.j questioned and sat down at the table.

We all looked at each other. "Well just us being random I guess." Anna said and shrugged.

"HOLY SHIZ GUYS ITS FEBRUARY AND ITS STILL SNOWING!!!" Annie came in and jumped up and down.

"Uh when ya you know, living in Antarctica sometime ago? I wouldn't expect you to be so happy." L.j said as he popped a pice of candy in his mouth.

"Shush child." Slendy then smacked him with his tendril.

L.j just glared and rubbed his sore spot on his head and seemed to growl.

"Ugh I got a headache." Shadow said and groaned in pain.

"LETS GO PLAY IN THE SNOW!!" Annie yelled just for the hell of it.

"Hellz ya!" Anna replied and jumped from her spot next to BEN. She accidentally hit him in the head with her coat sleeve, making him barely mess up.

As we got outside Toby did a snow angle but face first into the snow.

"Look I got my goggles in the snow."

"Cool Toby. It looks like you." I said and threw a snowball at Annie.

"Shit that's cold!" She said and I laughed.

"Hello children! I have some news for the all of you." Splendor said and frowned at us. His tendril-bells rang happily and stiffened sadly.

"Uh yeah what is it?" I asked and raised an eyebrow.

"It's Jeffrey."

"Yeah I think he's still asleep in his room. We haven't seen him all day." Shadow said as snow fell off of her hair and back into the ground.

"N-no it's s-something other then t-that." He fiddled with his hands and looked at the ground.

"We'll tell us then Uncle Splendor!" Annie yelled out.

"It's Jeff," He says again and braces himself.

'What could possibly have happened to him?' I thought to myself.

"He's m-missing."

DUH DUH DUH!!!! Hope you like it you guys! I'm watching the SpongeBob movie XD GET THE CROWN, SAVE THE TOWN AND MR. KRABS!!

Lol anyways we just figured out what happened to Jeff!

I just remembered what happened in September, I'm the one who killed them all! I survived after the fall!

-Crazy_Mischief_Fox.~ 🐺

Ps I'm listening to Animal I Have Become by Three Days Grace! Thanks Smilegirl23 it's a great song :P

And the song above is September and it's really awesome! Chow!!