Chapter 16- Making a Deal.

*Slendy's POV*

"SlenderMan, your not wanted here!" I turned around to see a small creature. One of his minions.

"Shut up you dumb creature." Hoodie said and went to kick it. It hissed and Toby started to pet it.

"Enough. Bring me to him." I snapped turning my head away from them.

"He won't be happy to see you." The creature hissed and darted off on all fours back to him.

"Toby last time you petted one of those things, it almost bit your finger off." Hoodie said to him.

"But it didn't, did it?" He sternly replied back.

"Enough you two." I spat out as the doors open.

"Ahh, SlenderMan it's so great to see you again!" He said and hugged me.

"I c-can't breathe." I gasped out as he let go.

"So what brings you here? Last time you came, it was because-"

"I know what happened last time! Don't remind me about it!" He's like an annoying brother, and trust me, I know how that is.

"We're here because we have a new threat on our hands. Jeff's missing and so is Laughing Jack and we don't know why." Hoodie stated.

He looked at me, then to Toby and Hoodie."Aren't there four of you that usually come?"

"Well yeah but Masky broke his ankle cause I tried to chase a cat and I almost fell and he had to grabbed me before I fell of the cliff and he hurt himself." Toby said and chuckled a little.

"Just help us with this won't you? You said after the 'incident' you'd help us when we came to you." Hoodie replied and put his hand down to his side. "So here we are."

"Of course of course! We wouldn't let your little proxy know about the truth would we?" He smiled and showed sharp teeth.

"I swear if you do that, she'll never forgive you." I snapped back at him.

He sat back on his throne and annoyingly rested his face on his hand. "Alright I will. Thanks mom."

I nodded. "Thank you too, Zalgo." And we turned to leave, back to the mansion.....

>:D so the friend they met was Lord Zalgo. Who else would you expect when I said hints about him in the party chapter XD

Anyways, vote, comment, and follow! Thanks!

~•.Mischief_Fox.•~