Chapter 11-Jeff's pain and our training.

"I can't do it." He said to me. "I can't do this to you Jeff." After he had done to him and myself, how?

Liu stabbed the knife back into the cart, still coated in my blood. I mean, he hurt himself then I could ever do to someone.

-Flashback to uh about earlier(?)-

"And now little brother," He said gleefully. "Were gonna die together!" I blew hair from my face and decided to leave it be. Liu came forward and recut my smile. He placed a knife in my hand and forced me to recut his smile.

It wasn't hard since he already had but he didn't show any emotions.

"ISAAC, RANDY, TROY, AND KEITH! Get in here!" Liu yelled up the stairs in a more masculine voice.

"Looks like someone hit puberty." I smirked and licked my blood.

"Yeah well your not going to after were done!" Randy said as his gang came waltzing down the stairs all happy knowing their gonna hurt the 'defenseless' Jeff the Killer.

But Liu went aside not looking at me.

"Whatever your gonna do, do it quick I have friends at home you don't want to piss off!" I smirked and a picture of Us flashed in my head.

I knew I couldn't let her down....

My POV at the mansion. Date: Valentines Day!

I looked at Shadow. She was upset but not crying.

"How c-could this h-happen?!" She whispered out barley enough for me to hear.

"Maybe letting smile in Jeff's room and sniffing things we could track him?" Anna asked wanting her friend to feel better.

"Then let's go up there!!!" I yelled as Annie grabbed Smiles collar and we went into Jeff room.

We got in there and it was a brown room with dirty clothes on the floor.

"This is WAY dirtier then I thought!" Shadow said and picked up one of many bloody hoodies. She shook it getting all the dirt and unarmed things off if it. Something fluttered off of it and I heard Smile mutter, "Dam moths."

I looked at it but it didn't move. 'Was it eating his carpet?' I thought. Knowing Jeff might get mad at smile for the moth hole in the carpet, I picked it up.

I then smacked my hand to my forehead.

"PUT IT DOWN!!1¡¡" They all yelped at me.

"It's a note calm-" Shadow ran over and pushed me into his bed and took the note.

She read it aloud saying "Hey Shadow uhhhh I'm not good at this so would you um like to be my valentine? If not yeah I could just wait it out until my 'admirer' starts giving me roses/chocolates again. JANE ARKANSAS/OFFENDER I KNOW ITS YOU! Who else would put 'I hate you!'' Well uh see you soon love.(?)" She smiled as a tear fell down her cheek.

"Aww that's so kawaii!" Annie said and smiled as we hugged her.

"We have to get Jeff back more then ever now!" I said emphasizing the 'ever.'

"What are you guys doing in Jeff's room?" I turned around to see Jane, with roses behind her back.

"Uh we were looking for a PastaMonster, but I don't think he's in here!" Annie fake laughed while shoving us out the door and past Jane. "Quick go up to my room, it's in the attic with Miss. P." She whispered and lead us upstairs.

I opened the door to see Widemouth running past and then seedeater chasing him. We sat on Annie's bed and dust flew everywhere.

"So where could he actually be?" Anna asked breaking the silence.

"There's nothing we know on his whereabouts and Jane kicked us from his room before we could do anything." Shadow said and growled balling her hands into fist.

"Don't worry we'll find him." I said and placed my hands on her shoulders. "You seem a little tense."

"NO SHIT SHERLOCK!" Anna said and then threw her hands in the air.

"Children time to train!" Slendy yelled up at us.

"Oh yeah forgot about that!" Annie replied getting off the bed. I looked back at seed who had officially eaten Widemouth, who's tail was still hanging from seeds mouth.

"Bad seed eater! Spit him out now! Or else!" She said and held out her hand as the wet, slobbery Widemouth slid into her palm.

"Ok then." Anna replied with a weird face.

"Ugh stairs here I come! slowly." Shadow said an trudged her way to the door as we all laughed until Annie said "You know I have a slide right?" She said and slowly started going down it looking at us.

We followed and made it to a room with a door that lead to the living room.

"Cool." I responded.

"Ok training is first with Laughing Jack." Slendy said and I saw Shadow go to interfere before he added "And with my brothers too!" He said sarcastically and smiled.

"Ugh!" Anna mumbled slightly before he "glared" at her.

"Ok first is Annie!" She drew her ice sword and got into a stance. L.j extended his long arms and pulled her into a hug.

"I don't want to fight friend!" He grabbed his bag of candy. "Peppermint anyone?"

"LAUGHING JACK GET OFF OR ILL KILL YOU!" Annie screamed as we pulled them (more like him) apart.

L.j ran into to he mansion and slammed the door.

"Ok then." I muttered.

"Ok I guess you train with us then!" Splendor said and smiled.

"But your NOT wearing those outfits ladies!" Trendor said and teleported us training clothes. They we're like jumpsuits but flexible.

"Uh thanks Trendor?" Anna smiled and shrugged looking down at her green jumpsuit.

"Yeah thanks Trender!" I smiled to. Shadow was getting complicated with her black and red jumpsuit all together.

"Uh are you ok?" Annie said as her black and orange jumpsuit shifted.

"NO IM FINE!" Shadow yelled and growled lowly.

"Oh sheesh don't need to get growly about it." Splendor mumbled.

"But we didn't come here to give you jumpsuits, were here to train." Trendor replied as Slendy nodded.

"Alright since there's for of us and you, pick a fighting partner." Anna ran over to Trendor as Annie leaped at splendor as they both tendril high five (?).

Shadow growled and fumbled over to Slendy. I glared at them and stood about a billion miles away from... Offender.

"Hello again.~" he said and smiled with his sharp pointy teeth showing.

"Let's just get this done and over with." I called out, ignoring him and getting into a fighting stance.

Hello!~ Sorry for not updating I've been busy and you know how it is, write things down and then don't post it for me anyways lol.

So hope you enjoy this chapter and yea Smilegirl23 Don't You Dare Forget The Sun. -.- *Glares at you through screen*

Hope you have a good day/Night/Afternoon!

((Ps if you also need to talk I may be able to help! I love meeting new friends and helping those in need!))