Chapter 1

I walked around the forest with my friends, Shadow and Anna. We were doing some random things as we walked on the path. I started walking on a log that fell over, like dancing along to a song.

"What are you doing?" Anna called out to me as her and Shadow has stopped to see what I was doing.

"Babe your a hard thing to catch. You fight and fuse oh your a wild little bruise! Never tasted a sweet poison as you have! You know you never can hide! Your a bad little love but your mine. So trust me, trust me, darling dear!" I started singing and dancing around on the log like an idiot. I then tightened my black backpack straps.

"BROOKE!!!" Shadow yelled at me.

Shadow frightened me with the yelling and I fell of the log. I gripped the sides of it.

"Dammit you guys!" I said trying to get a good foot grip on the log.

"Don't cry crybaby all dressed in green! How many kisses do you need? one for your tummy, one for your cheek, one for the devil inside of me.~" Someone else sang out.

"What the hell? What song are you singing?!" Anna yelled out to us.

"It's called trust me! By Marc Senter- the Devils Carnival! And I didn't sing that part!" I called out letting go of the log.

I heard Anna and Shadow gasp as I expected to hit the ground in a series of broken bones but I didn't. After opening my eyes after closing them tightly, black things were wrapped around my body.

"Shadow, Anna did I fall in a thorn bush ?" I asked them. I tried getting out of it but I couldn't.

"S-Slender M-Man." Shadow gasped slightly. I felt I was being lifted in the air and I looked down. I was! Whatever it was held onto my backpack handle and I dangled from it.

"Uh Slender don't you think that's a bit high for the girl?" The person who was singing stepped out and asked him.

Shadow glanced at him as he stepped out and me and her both shrieked. "AHHHH CREEPY ASS CLOWN!!!!!" We both yelled. He chuckled and sat on a stump and leaned against the tree behind it. He put a sucker in his mouth.

He glanced at Anna and frowned. "Not afraid of clowns?" He asked. "Not afraid of clowns." She corrected.

Slender must of wondered what was in my bag because I could hear it being unzipped.

"KNULLA EN ANKA!!!" (Fuck a duck lol) I screamed out and karate chopped my hands really fast like as if I were in a cat fight with someone.

I fell face first onto the ground.

"HAHAHAHA!!!" I heard Shadow, Anna and the clown laugh.

I got up and brushed the dirt off my face. Something leaped at my face and started licking me.

"SMILE DOWN!" Somebody yelled. The dog stopped and sat while sticking his tongue out and wagging his tail. "Sorry about that." He apologized and put a leash on him.

"Ugh are they dead already yet? I was going to play Assassins Creed!"

"BEN! There proxies and Slendy said you had to clean up your mess in the living room!"

"Oh shut up pipsqueak!" The boy called out.

"BEN don't hurt Sally's feelings!" A girl calls out as they step from the trees. She had Sally in her arms and Ben was floating around with his arms crossed.

"See children, new additions to our family of creeps!" Slender called out.

"D-Does that mean their getting r-rid of u-us?!?" some one stuttered out.

"Don't be an idiot Toby were going to train them."

"Well to be fair all of us are going to train them. Speed, agility, tele-"

"I get it Hoodie!" He called out.

"Hmm well children, lets us introduce you at the mansion. It's well safer there." Slender said and he teleported all of us into a giant mansion. I hope we don't get lost!

The mansion was all black and spooky looking with hints of dried blood stains randomly scattered around the place. It looked like a spooky old Victorian house that you would find multiple ghosts in.

"Alright this is Jeff, Jane, BEN, Sally, Eyeless Jack, Laughing Jack, Smile Dog, Masky, Hoodie, Ticci-Toby, Lost Silver, The Rake, Bloody Painter, Clockwork, Pinkamena, Herobrine, and Loneliness the Eevee. There are many more, and I'm sure you'll meet them." Slender said. Dam! That's a lot of people.

"Your so rude little brother!" Someone rang out. And I mean rang out because they had small bells on their tendrils.

Slender face palmed. "Right and these are my brothers, TrenderMan, SplendorMan, and Sexual OffenderMan."

"Stay away from the last one if I were you!" Sally whispered to us and ran off with her teddy bear.

"Shall I show them their rooms?" Jane asked SlenderMan.

"If you want to Jane. I hope you like them girls!" He called out to is as Jane ran up the stairs to our rooms.

"Ok this is Anna's room!" Jane opened the door and Anna closed it behind her. As we walked we heard Anna scream in joy from her new room.

"This is Shadows room!" It was black and red-exactly to Shadows likings.

"And this is your room Brooke!" Jane stepped aside so I could enter. It was farther away from Anna and Shadows and closer to all the guys rooms but I shouldn't be one to complain about it.

My room had a deep purple bed spread and it had curtains decorated like space. The rug was black and the walls were painted a blueish grey color. "Thanks for showing us our rooms Jane!" I called out.

"No problem! It's nice to have more girls in the mansion anyways!" She said and walked downstairs.

I noticed a small door in the wall. I opened it and it was a small passage way. I went into it and opened the door at the other end. I stepped out and closed the door.

"How did you get in my room Brooke the doors closed!?!" Anna yelped out to me.

"Uh there's a door right about here." I turned around and the small door was gone!

"Uh I think you should stay away from BENS room when he smokes his weed dude." Anna said laughing and opened the door and gestured me out.

"Such a nice friend you are! Opening the door for others how sweet!" I said sarcastically and left.

I walked back down the hallway towards my room when I was yanked in from the hallway into someone's room.

"Shush it's me Shadow." She said and placed her hand on my mouth. I licked her hand and got from her grip.

"Ewww!!! Don't do that!" She viscously wiped her hand on her pants.

"Then don't scare me like that! I know how to walk to my room Shadow!" I said to her and crossed my arms.

"No I was hiding from Offender! I think he has a room next to yours. Lucky you huh?" She said peeking from the door way. Yeah, lucky me I guess.

I turned around and another door appeared! "Shadow do you see that?!" I excitedly pointed to her. She turned to look at me and frowned.

"Yeah it's a Five Nights At Freddy's poster I put up a few moments ago."

"Not that! The door it's right-" I looked back and once again it was gone. "Ugh never mind! Is it clear to go now?"

"Yeah. See ya later haters." She turned to me as I walked out the door. She was rearranging her Freddy FazBear and Foxy plush toy on her bed.

I looked at the sign on the doors. Anna and BENS had a controller on theirs, Jeff, Jane and Shadow had knives on theirs, LJ had candy and the one on my right had hatchets while the other one had a rose on it.

So next door neighbors with OffenderMan and Toby. This couldn't go wrong, could it?