Chapter 14-I Can't believe it's the Truth! Part 2

Sally's POV!

I grinned and started chasing them down the hallway.

"IF YOU DONT WANNA STAY WITH ME AND GO TO THE PARTY, AT LEAST WEAR A DRESS!" I yelled out as Anna slammed her door.

I smirked and floated in through the wall.

"Miss me?" I tackled her and snapped my fingers. She instantly put on a black frilly dress.

I floated through through Shadows door and snapped my fingers while her back was turned and she was now in a red dress. She groaned and face palmed.

I giggled and went to find Brooke. I peeked through her door and found her already wearing a dress. It wasn't a real dress it was like a shirt kinda dress.

"There so now I get to wear the dress I want." She said and smirked.

"HONEY THAT DRESS WITH THOSE SHOES, HECK NO!!" Trendy and I both yelled. I snapped my finger and made her wear a kinda purple prom dress.

"So now uncle Trendy can watch over me while y'all go and party!!" I smiled.

"But who's even coming to the party?" Peng asked questionably.

"A bunch of random people. But don't worry, everyone will be to drunk to realize anything." BEN said and looked his head into the room where we all stood. "That's hot by the way."

"Shut up you little-" Anna stated and went to smack him but he left the room.

"Ok well, I'm gonna go play dress up with Uncle Trendy bye!" I got up and left the room.

*Peng's POV*

"Uh hey guys?" I said walking into Brooke's room.

"What's up." Anna asked.

"Uh my father or more likely one of the others, sent me a message that said Masky has to come back here."

"What why?" Shadow said raising a brow.

"It didn't say but it sounded serious. I'll read it, To whomever, Masky has taken a very serious injury that I need Dr. Smiley to look at. I think he's broken his ankle badly and he can't walk on it." I replied to her. Dad will probably send him by teleportation then.

"That sounds serious then. I hope he's alright." Anna said concernedly.

"Since when did you care?" Shadow said and smirked.

"Now lets not get hasty about this. We can work this out right?" Brooke said and backed up a little.

I looked at Shadow and nodded to her. "NEVER!!!!" We started to poke each other on the sides of their stomachs.

We stopped and laughed about it. That's when I heard the familiar whooshing sound and I knew that our "Masked" package had just arrived.

I went downstairs to the basement and knocked on the door.

"Hey Smiley, my dad wanted you to fix Masky's ankle. He broke it badly."

"I'll be right there then!" He answered happily. It wasn't everyday for him that one of us broke something.

We walked back up the stairs and towards Masky on the couch. He held his hand to his head in pain.

Anna came in with a ice pack and handed it to him.

"Thanks." He said and took it from her.

"Your welcome." She replied back to him and walked back a little.

"And how did you do this?"

Masky groaned. "Toby went to chase a cat and almost fell down a cliff when I grabbed him and twisted my ankle." He said.