Chapter 19- Were Coming Home?

Third persons POV

Jeff and L.j had very much made it out of the torture room, but not away from the house.

"Oh silly Jeffrey, Jackie, don't you know who I am?" She called out.

Bet Jeff is one who makes girls fall for him like a snap of the fingers. Like, actually snapping in half fingers.

"Uh no we don't." L.j admitted with a questioning look. "Should we?"

"Silly Jackie. I'm She. The girl who killed Lyra." She giggled and twirled around.

"And what a fine job you did by the way." Jeff smirked back and She blushed.

"You have your way with words don't you Jeffrey boy."

"Jeff where the hell are you going with this?" L.j snorted, disgusted of what Jeff was doing.

"L.j, shut up so I can hear this girls beautiful voice." She blushed and held her chin close to his.

L.j turned and gagged in the corner as Jeff did this.

"I thought you liked Shadow, wait till I tell her! Ooo!" L.j said in between gagging.

Jeff curled his fingers around She's chin and brushed away her hair and tucked in behind her hair.

"Oh Jeffrey, we've only just met." She held onto him and breathed in his rotting, blood smell.

"I know. I guess trusting people you've just meet is a bad idea, isn't it?" He whispered and leaned in a little only to slit her fucking neck.

"J-Jeff-" She gasped out as her neck spewed blood everywhere. Jeff bent down and cut a smile in her face.

"I don't know what your gonna tell her, but I wouldn't tell her anymore." Jeff said and cleaned the knife free of blood.

"Point taken thank you very much." L.j replied and stepped forward. "Now, which way out?"

The doorknob turned in front of them and the door slowly creaked open.

The two quickly hid somewhere in the house.

"Well Liu, the what's her face the bitch is dead." Isaac shrugged and closed the door.

Liu ran to her and pressed his finger against her smile. "It's fresh." Liu stood up and ran to the basement.

"RANDY, TROY, KEITH WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?"

But all he saw was them bleeding out on the floor. Their deep, dark, almost black blood seeping through the cracks in the floor.

"Don't worry about them remember?" Isaac said and made his way downstairs. He looked at the bugs crawling around on the ground.

"Well I guess your little carnival prize got out to." Liu snickered and picked up one of the tools on the table.

Isaac did the same and squished one of the bugs in anger.

But back upstairs, all Jeff and L.j heard was complaining and yelling.

Someone put there hand on L.j's back. "Jeff get your hand off my back. You can seduce the ladies, but not me."

"My hand isn't on your fucking back." Jeff spat back and got ready to attack.

"Hey man, I'm Johnny and I don't want any trouble." He said with his hands in the air.

"Oh yeah, and what are you doing here then?" Jeff question back to him.

"I was just, looking for my niece. But it's been along time."

"What's her name then?" L.j asked back hiding his sharp claws from plain sight.

Johnny held his hand to his temple. "Ugh I think it's maybe Sarah or Sidney or Suzy. I can't remember."

"Sally." Jeff whispers out.

"Yeah!" Johnny exclaims with a sick, twisted smile. "That's her name! She's got brown hair and last time I saw her she wore a pink night gown!"

Jeff stood up, an even more twisted smile already on his face. "We know exactly where she is. Come along for the ride, Uncle Johnny."

He smiled and walked out with them.

"THERE THEY ARE ISAAC!"

The three dipped the hell out of their and ran straight for cover.

"You got a phone by chance?" L.j asked.

"No I don't. Sorry man." Johnny said and patted himself just to make sure. "I think they snatched it off of me."

L.j poked his head through the bushes to see a street. He glanced around and saw a park bench.

"What the hell are you doing." Jeff asked out as L.j made his way towards the bench that was outside of the bushes.

L.j poked his head out and a lady screamed. "May I borrow your phone please? My friend has seem to forgotten one of his cosplay pieces." He smiled and took it from her.

"What the hell are you doing now?"

"I'm contacting BEN." LJ answered back and typed CleverBot into the search engine.

-Le conversation...- L.j= Bold, BEN= Italics.

BEN! It's me Laughing Jack!

Haha, who do you want me to be, Jeff? =_='

Jeff is standing right next to us! We've escaped from Isaac and Liu!

WHAT?! L.j why didn't you tell me it was you! And what do you mean us?

This guy named Johnny came with us. He's looking for Sally. I thought we'd bring him back for her to have someone to 'play with.'

She's gonna pissed but probably will do it. Where are you guys?

Not for sure but I'm gonna find out.

Ok.

Ok where like five miles from the mansion. Under any circumstances, DO NOT COME LOOK FOR US OK?

Alright alright we won't sheesh. And if Jeff's there, tell him Shadow said yes to his little love letter.

Ok bye BEN see you at the mansion you little loser.

Fine by me. Bye L.j =_='

L.j got off the phone and erased the messages from the lady's phone and threw it back at her. "Thank you nice lady have a nice day!" He yelled and grabbed onto Jeff's and Johnny's arms and dragged them off into a sprint.

As they ran off though, Liu stood in the background, manically laughing as Randy, Troy, Keith, She, and Isaac stepped out of the darkness, and by Liu's side.

"This will do. This will do just fine.~" Sully cackled out, finally breaking free and taking over Liu's mind.....

Will they escape Shadow?

Will they or naw? XD

Find out in the next episode if you want to I mean I'm not forcing you to read this but like, thanks for those who do and don't forget to comment, vote and follow!

~•.Mischief_Fox.•~